"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
celticqueens_sub

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Tom Allen is the person that will give you access to the key holder only forum, lowly mods like me have not got the power!!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Jolie wrote:Thank you for that info, Wishful4 :)
You will notice that yiour username is now red which means you have KH forum access. (Thanks to Tom)
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Eburk22

Post by Eburk22 »

I'm new to the site, and fairly new to being a keyholder. My partner and I are very familiar with a female dominant role, but only recently has he agreed to let me cage him. Looking forward to exploring this new adventure and learning more about it
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

celticqueens_sub wrote:Tom Allen is the person that will give you access to the key holder only forum, lowly mods like me have not got the power!!
Thanks for the correction, celticqueens_sub. I thought it was a mod function. Sorry for putting out bad info. :o
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

Hello all!
mrrigid here - enthusiast for Teasing and Denial, Karezza, Male Continence, Tantra/Tao, Devotional sex, and etc!
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Curry

Post by Curry »

Hey now,

Here we go. I'm a mid thirties guy who's been married to a great lady for nearly 12 years. We have tried and enjoyed lots of activities that are out of the "normal" area of the bedroom. We have played around with bondage and teasing for years, but with little kids in the house, we don't have too many chances to get the gear out. We switch, we play in different ways, we have lots of toys and gear. This isn't too far from what we've gotten used to in the bedroom, and it's a way to play without making too much noise, right? I mean, except for release days...

I stumbled into this forum by accident, and it got my attention. I had read about chastity, but dismissed it as something I wouldn't ever be interested in. Denial? Hell no! I love a good tease, but I want to finish...but then something changed.

I work away from home a good bit, and spend a a fair ammount of time doing what men do when we are alone and have internet access. I came across the blog post -you know the one- about the chemical reaction in the brain that we go through when we come and how the cycle starts and habits form and so on. Huh.

I thought a good bit on that. I looked around. I knew I sort of maybe wanted to not come as often as I have for the past 10-20 years, just for science and to see how I felt.

I have no willpower.

I got a cheap device, for science.

I still have no willpower.

I brought the subject of chastity up to my wife. She's skeptical, but not against it. I ordered and have recieved a HTv2. I'm getting used to it while I'm out on the road. She and I are going to have a real discussion very soon. We were going to last month, when the family came to visit, but we fell asleep after a weekend full of activities and never talked about it. The subject is on the table, and I think the talk should go well. Either way it goes, whatever happens, however serious this gets, I think it will be fun.

So, here we go. The journey starts soon (I think, and I think I hope...)

Nice to meet you.
0 x
haloslave3

Post by haloslave3 »

hi all.

i am a male into chastity since teenage years. made my own devices at first, then later bought just about every device or belt on the market at some point. really enjoy chastity and also holding keys for others.
0 x
curiousmaster

Post by curiousmaster »

Introducing myself per site rules. I am a Dominant type learning the ropes of certain kinks, and am mainly here to learn about the best ways to use chastity on subs. I probably will be a bit more of a lurker since this isn't 100 percent my scene, but do have a couple questions I hope the forum will be friendly enough to help answer. Thanks.
0 x
mysterymonkey

Post by mysterymonkey »

New to chastity and just started to explore, not really sure what to say about myself. I'm 30+ male from UK, don't have a partner to keep me locked up but got friends who like to tease me when there frustrated in there own devices. Came here looking for advice and to chat to like minded people. So hello everybody
0 x
LucidDreamer

Post by LucidDreamer »

Hi everyone! Great to meet you. Seems like a great, friendly community from the posts I’ve read so far. Been eagerly searching to get a better understanding of psychological & practical aspects of male chastity. Creators / maintainers of the forum - I don’t know you, yet, but wanted to give an initial shout of appreciation for hard work. From my experience elsewhere on the ’net it’s usually more work than most people think and under-appreciated! Hope to get to know you better in the coming months.

Why am I interested in male chastity:

I would never have thought I was interested in male chastity until I saw a chastity device at a sex store. Since then, just thinking about it gives me butterflies in my stomach. Reading a post like this one: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60901 has me squirming in my chair. My wife is intrigued, but not sold. I’d like to see if she can talk to a few others on this forum to learn more and see whether she likes it. I imagine you’ll hear from her here if I succeed.

It didn’t take me long to get my first chastity device, and we've been testing the waters a bit, though right now it’s mostly my initiative. It’s a http://www.birdlocked.com/male_chastity ... astity.asp . Experimenting with it’s use (max time on, about 20 hours, removed due to discomfort) has raised some concerns below, would love your thoughts on them!

A little more about me: I love being in control until I’m totally out of control. This is ceding a BIG piece of control 24/7. Sex is very important to me. My wife and I routinely have it frequently, multiple times a day, and I masturbate more than that. Not having that for days, or even weeks is almost inconceivable to me, and exciting / intriguing.

I have a lot of questions, and I’m doing my own research on this forum and elsewhere, of course, but if you have thoughts or suggestions if you have your own opinions or links to well considered documents, all replies appreciated!
0 x