"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: hello everyone

Post by TwistedMister »

uncumfortable wrote:...urethra tube was a bad idea...
Welcome to the forum.

Why was the urethra tube a 'bad idea'? I'd like to hear more about this since I have been considering a device with one.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
uncumfortable

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by uncumfortable »

The urethra is pretty sensitive and the constant friction leads to a internal sore then infection. Might be just the design of the one I got.
0 x
creampieeatin

Post by creampieeatin »

Newbie here. Wife and I slowly starting down this road as she's been wanting to explore her dom side.

X-mas present this year was her giving me a cage to wear to family get togethers that day.
0 x
Kink3D Cobra S 1.05 #2 SD
FtonDavid

Post by FtonDavid »

Hi there,

I've come to chastity late in life, getting my first device four years ago. It was way too expensive and I use it very rarely, but I now have three custom metal devices and Mature Metal's Queen’s Keep with an oval double base ring is my favourite. I use the security screw, I have no fetish with regards to having a lock, and discretion and lack of noise is very appealing. "No Sweat Pant Slim - Gull" by DU/ER are my favourite pants, they wear like sweat pants, but they don't look it. They stretch so it took a couple of times to get the right size down, I think the waist is four inches smaller that what I would wear in Levi's. Super tight pants and a chastity cage has not historically been a great combo. I am able to get some brushes in under the metal as well as a soapy finger when I am uber soft in a warm bath and so I've managed to keep things clean and not smelly for two weeks of wear which has made me happy. Sweating and sleeping in the device has made the funky smell a trial so I'm glad to have finally sorted that so I can keep the device on during cleaning. Anyway thanks for listening and have a great day.

David
Attachments
MM Queen's Keep
MM Queen's Keep
56_91_queens-keep1-250x250.jpg (11.12 KiB) Viewed 4433 times
0 x
uncumfortable

Post by uncumfortable »

Nice x-mas present. Hope your exploration goes well. :-)
0 x
permanentchastity1

Post by permanentchastity1 »

Hello. I am a young (29 years old) man. I practice chastity alone, do not have chastity device.
Joined this website because sometimes want to share thoughts and feelings which comes during chastity.
0 x
aversimencierro

Post by aversimencierro »

Hello, I am 58 and I live in Spain. I have been married for 30 years and the last 2 I have used a CB6000 original and a Chinese CB6000s with the original rings. I have bought some more from China in metal but one is very big and the other is not I can put it on my own.My wife does not put much enthusiasm and I've never taken it 24 hours and I've barely been locked in for days (without nights). I want to go back to it and had thought of an original or Chinese Holy Trainer. a greeting
0 x
madamsboy

Post by madamsboy »

just signed up here because I am looking to sell my Jaibird. I've been in the chastity lifestyle for about 8 years or so. Just changing devices to one that I can hopefully wear longer term. I'm a member of other related sites as well, same username if you want to look me up.
0 x
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Hello world

I'm here to say hello and introduce myself. I've worn a chastity device before and love the love-hate relationship of it. I'm here to get the perspective of otherwise vanilla couples who've introduced devices into their sex lives. Looking forward to being cleared and joining the conversation.
0 x
garysmall

Post by garysmall »

Hello, we started on Valentine Day!
I have had the desire to experiment with chastity for a long time, going back a few years, but I have not had the nerve to introduce my wife to the idea. Well yesterday, I did. Big time.

We had a romantic dinner at home and I tried very hard to please. Flowers, candles etc. Then we settled to watch a movie together and before it started, I gave her some presents. Sexy presents for Valentine's Day. A toy and some lingerie - a lace wrap and a babydoll nightwear. She loved them!. Phew...hurdle one. She really loved them. I have purchased lingerie for her before with mixed success, but this time, brilliant.

Then i gave her a present, wrapped, to give to me. It was a CB-6000s in its box. I had taken out the keys and wrapped them separately. I explained the box was for me, and the small package(with keys) was for her.

When she opened them- we opened the box together, I said that it was a present that could be experimented with another day, or not at all if she wished. If unopened, I could return it under the returns policy. I stepped back as much as I could, but I did explain that it was a concept that excited me, and perhaps could spice up our sex life together. She loved it and ripped the box open immediately. I was a little taken aback at her enthusiasm to be honest.

Anyway, we had a very honest conversation. We'd only drunk a little wine. She joked and said she would make me wear it when going out to meet other women(professionally). I explained I would never have an affair (Which she already knows). I then honestly explained it may be good to have her manage my masturbation. I did not deny masturbation. (I may have understated it a bit! :) ).

Without further chat, she wanted it on me. I said maybe we should wait until tomorrow (15th). She was having none of that and we fiddled with the various rings and spacers - all the while, there was me getting excited. Eventually and with appropriate lube, it was fitted on, and she quickly locked the padlock.

They always say: Be careful what you wish for...

That was it. I was in it all night. We had a very romantic, touchy, evening and loving time. I gently massaged her and spent time pleasing her before we then went to bed. She was tired and wanted no more, so she left it on me, keys on the table beside her side of the bed.

I slept fitfully, but quite comfortable actually. I was excited, tense, but loving it.

In the morning, I brought her tea in bed, and was loving towards her. We did not need to rush off to work. We had some lovely time, then she took it off me. We made love and it was the best for weeks.

My wife has instantly become a natural. She said I should leave it off for a couple of days, and she will put it back on me on Friday evening or Saturday, and we'll be trying it for longer. OMG. What have I unleashed?

Sorry if I've rambled on. I can promise you all the above is absolutely true. I live in anticipation of being locked again and can honestly say we've entered a very exciting phase of our marriage. At least I hope so.
0 x