"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KHEmmi
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KHEmmi »

Mr Pickle wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:28 pm Hi @KHEmmi
Welcome aboard.
Thank you Mr. Pickle.
And for suugesting the Cobra! I love it.
1 x
Everything's better with a locked male.
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

KHEmmi wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:24 am Hello everyone I'm Emmi, wife and KH of KnownAsHerbert
Just joined today and enjoying having a read
Probably won't end up writing a lot but who knows. If I have something to say I'll say it!
Welcome to the forums, Ms. Emmi!
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Nightstar
Last orgasm: April 29th, 2024

Post by Nightstar »

Hi everyone. New here. Hope to get use out of this forum and stay locked!
0 x
Locked 🔓💧
flora743

Post by flora743 »

Hello! I'm Flora and I'm new into chastity world. I asked my boyfriend to wear a chastity device since 7 days and all goes well. I love Femdom and we will try new things soon.
Have a nice day!
1 x
subnami
Last orgasm: April 28th, 2024

Post by subnami »

Hello World!

I’m a 42 year old male. I’ve been into chastity for a little over 20 years now. I’ve had a cb-2000, 3000, 6000, Holy Trainer, and am currently locked in a Cherry Keeper GJSQEN-20.

I’ve been married for almost 12 years to my amazing wife. She hasn’t been too involved in me wearing a chastity cage in the past. Recently I’d been wearing the cage on own, I’ve kept the key on a necklace and I’d leave it on our desk when I locked myself. Last week I had put my cage on and left the key, my wife got home from work, went to change, and came back wearing the key!

So she’s started playing a little bit. She doesn’t want me wearing the cage for more than a few days at a time for health and safety. She leaves the key at home in case I need it. I’m so happy she’s started playing, I hope I can make it fun for her too!
1 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

flora743 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:27 am Hello! I'm Flora and I'm new into chastity world. I asked my boyfriend to wear a chastity device since 7 days and all goes well. I love Femdom and we will try new things soon.
Have a nice day!
Hello Flora. Welcome to the chat. There's not enough keyholders here so it will be good to get your views! I'm new to it all too.

You might want to get yourself added to the Keyholder's chat area on here. It's not very active but there is quite a bit to read.
If you contact the mods they will probably do that for you.
0 x
Everything's better with a locked male.
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

subnami wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:14 am Hello World!

I’m a 42 year old male. I’ve been into chastity for a little over 20 years now. I’ve had a cb-2000, 3000, 6000, Holy Trainer, and am currently locked in a Cherry Keeper GJSQEN-20.

I’ve been married for almost 12 years to my amazing wife. She hasn’t been too involved in me wearing a chastity cage in the past. Recently I’d been wearing the cage on own, I’ve kept the key on a necklace and I’d leave it on our desk when I locked myself. Last week I had put my cage on and left the key, my wife got home from work, went to change, and came back wearing the key!

So she’s started playing a little bit. She doesn’t want me wearing the cage for more than a few days at a time for health and safety. She leaves the key at home in case I need it. I’m so happy she’s started playing, I hope I can make it fun for her too!
Welcome and good luck on your journey.
1 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.