"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
TonyM

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TonyM »

Hi,

My wife and I are just setting out on this journey. Finally plucked up the courage to raise my chastity (gave her Sarah Jameson's 'Letter to your wife' to help explain what and why) and a few days later she brought up the subject again with a generally positive outlook. So now I want to encourage her to accompany me further into this and one day to be my key holder.
0 x
Tony
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Welcome and good luck
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
patiecake

Post by patiecake »

Hi, just read the "read this first thread". I'm glad I did , so I am not locked, am looking for a semi secure device, I don't cheat when I am locked but I don't stay in at night, and my wife likes lots of sex. I like chastity for the energy and feeling of sexual tension. My wife doesn't know and would mostly think I had gone crazy, she is a practical person who doesn't like toys in the bedroom. I had a plastic ring and tube but it showed under most pants and was to hard to keep clean, it broke so now I am looking for an inexpensive metal cage.
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

Administrator, this is user "crowhop" changing user name to "locknload." Please set my reply status accordingly. Thanks!
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
Sissy Boots

Post by Sissy Boots »

Hello! I own and have tested the full line of CB-X chastity products, I enjoy the practice of chastity. Although I am not currently in a relationship, I find that while I am keeping up and wearing my devices I have more focus and energy I can lend towards my work. I am not nearly as distracted and don't find myself spending the time and doing outrageous things for release! I'm sure everyones reasons for chastity are different, but these are mine!

Great site see you all around!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

locknload wrote:Administrator, this is user "crowhop" changing user name to "locknload." Please set my reply status accordingly. Thanks!
User locknload/crowhop, this is Administrator. Please post 2 more messages, and your user status will be unmoderated anyway. :D
0 x
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Hello All, I have been interested in chastity for several years. I think I have owned pretty much every device made by the Miller CB line. Currently locked in a PA-5000. Absolutely love it. My wife is my key holder and is quickly learning to take advantage of my chastity.
0 x
Currently wearing: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
RatnipTX

Post by RatnipTX »

Hello World,
I am RatnipTX from guess where? Yeah. Texas.
My desire for a good chastity device finally came true and have been locked in steel since Jan. 01, 2013.

For me, it's not just a one month or maybe 3 month "thing" but a lifetime. Currently, no keyholder, but am well-disciplined.

Feel free to contact me.
0 x
zio

Post by zio »

Hey everyone I am zio 24 years old, I've dabbled in chastity for a few years now and finally decided to keep up with it and figured joining a community would be a good step in the right direction. I currently own a Birdlocked Mini (pink), and a steel cb6000s knock off but was thinking of upgrading to an Exobelt Extreme to help indulge my crossdressing fantasy's. Ummm yeah that's all I've got for now, Hello World!
0 x
MaidJoanna

Post by MaidJoanna »

Hi I am MaidJoanna I am my SO's slave I wear a Neosteel CB I bought it as a fun thing When My SO found out how much it cost I have to wear my CB most of the time.
0 x