"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Subby1984

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Subby1984 »

Hello everyone,
A little about my situation, I am currently locked by my beautiful wife and keyholder. We have been playing with chastity for a while but I just joined the forum. I'm really looking. For ideas to make the experience better for both of us. My wife has never really explored kink life.
0 x
Namron

Re: Hello World

Post by Namron »

Welcome. This a community of locked men and their keyholders, that has a mature\/realistic perspective. I think you will find it a great group of people. Your keyholder might be interested in the Keyholder Only section.

I also think you meant to put this in the Hello World thread at the top of the general section. Perhaps one of the moderators can move it for you.
0 x
CableguyNC

Re: Hello World

Post by CableguyNC »

Thanks Namron
0 x
chug

Post by chug »

Hey everyone, I’m Chug. (waves)

My wife and I have struggled for many years with different libido levels and tolerance for kink. But when we’re both hot, we’re HOT, man. So the spark is there - it’s just hard to find some days.

Lately my wife has been having lots of internal ob/gyn type issues, so the sex is very infrequent. She’s waiting to go in for a hysterectomy, which will have about a 6 week healing period, and we’ll have to see what sex looks like after that point. 6 weeks is forever with my libido, and we have somewhat different views on masturbation as a "coping" tool.

So I suggested the idea of a chastity device a few weeks ago. Both to get me through the 6 weeks post-op, but also possibly for a long-term solution for me to keep my hands off myself. I ordered the CB-6000, then ordered the larger 2-1/4" ring, and I’ve been wearing it for a week. She’s quite intrigued by being a keyholder and seems to enjoy being in control. It’s taken a bit of buggering with rings and locking pin lengths to find something that fits my odd anatomy (details in a later post) but it’s surprisingly comfy and this just might be a long-term thing. Looking forward to being a part of this group!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to the Forums chug. My wife/keyholder had her hysterectomy two years ago and bounced right as before so hopefully you two will experience the same.

Sounds like this chastity thing could be a good thing for you both.

Happy to have you here.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I am a 69 year old man that has been married to the same wonderful woman for almost 45 years. Recently she bought me some pouch type boxer briefs and was looking at some others. A bit of Amazon shopping, mostly by her, and I now have several pair ranging from string bikinis to a pair of leather shorts with a snap on/off front panel with a couple of lace and see through pairs in the mix. There is no desire or intent for feminization from either of us. (At least I don't think there is?!?!?)

To add a bit more spice and rekindle old feelings I am going to approach her about male chastity. My purpose is more about empowering her in this aspect of our relationship that about the act of sex. I bought "Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders" to present to her as a way to break the ice on the subject. It appears to be a more vanilla explanation of the subject than other books I saw reviews of and I think she will be more receptive to at least reading it. I am reading it first so I will know what she is talking about if she wants to discuss the idea after reading it.

I know her well after all the years together. We have played with light bondage and other kinks over the years but I honestly don't know how she will react this time. I have what I think is a unique way to give her the book and pique her interest. I will reveal my plan when the time comes.

If she is receptive to the idea of becoming my key holder I am sure I/we will have a lot of questions. I have been reading through the posts here and one of the first things I will do is point her to the forum.

Wish me luck!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome, and good luck!

Personally, I think men can wear sexy underwear and remain just as masculine.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Pappy1949 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:18 pm I now have several pair ranging from string bikinis to a pair of leather shorts with a snap on/off front panel with a couple of lace and see through pairs in the mix.
Good for her. Wish my wife had done that. 8-)
Pappy1949 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:18 pmI bought "Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders" to present to her as a way to break the ice on the subject. It appears to be a more vanilla explanation of the subject than other books I saw reviews of and I think she will be more receptive to at least reading it. I am reading it first so I will know what she is talking about if she wants to discuss the idea after reading it.
I took the very same approach. I read it first before giving it to her so I could answer questions. She took to it quite well and was willing to give it a try. We've been going strong for over 8 years now.
Pappy1949 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:18 pmWish me luck!
Good Luck, and welcome to the new and improved Chastity Forums. :D
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Dutchchastity

Post by Dutchchastity »

Hi All

Just introducing myself to this site.
Im a 28 year old male and have a relationship for 10 years now with my wife. Im in permanent chastity for 4 years now.

Im wearing a steel device and got interested in chastity when i was around 22 years old. I introduced my wife (then my girlfriend) to it and after a lot of trying it for weeks and months etc. 4 years ago the chastity became permanent. We are NOT a cuckolding couple. I pleasure her in other ways like mouth and strapon. No other males are involved in our relationship.

We are into tease and denial, and im not getting a lot of orgasms, just ruined ones now and then. Happy to share my stories on this site!

Any questions just ask!
2 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome!
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.