Pain urinating after orgasm

Living the real life under lock and key
Sirtofawn
Pain urinating after orgasm

Post by Sirtofawn »

I'm fairly new to chastity, my wife and I swapped roles about a month ago and I was put into occasionally chastity. Thus far I've been allowed 3 orgasms in 20 days, +- The first was after 12 days locked up, a full orgasm. The next morning after I urinated I had burning pain in the tip of my penis, much like I've had too many orgasms too quickly. After a few hours it was fine.
The next orgasm 2 days later was ruined and had no problems.
Then last night I was allowed to do a ruined orgasm, this morning burning pain again in the tip of my penis, mainly after urination.

I doubt it's a uti, no other symptoms and only happens after an orgasm.

Neither of us are likely to have an std, both monogamous.

I have however gone from daily masturbation to being severly limited, 3 in 20 days +-. I'm assuming the sudden drop off in masturbation has upset my urethra. Just curious if others have run into anything similar. I've got an email into my doc, but was looking for real world experience. Thanks.
0 x
Sirtofawn
Re: Pain urinating after orgasm

Post by Sirtofawn »

An update: this was a learning experience. My wife and I left early this morning for a road trip, so messing with my cage was a low priority. When we got back late afternoon I finally had enough and asked her to unlock me and see if she could see anything obviously wrong. Fwiw, I've never had what I would consider to be proper feeling in my penis. Deciphering where pain or pleasure is located on my penis isn't something I can feel. Once we removed the cage it was obvious in my haste to reinstall it at 3am after our tryst I obviously didn't get my foreskin over the first ring. Although I didn't feel it, it had been pulled down below the base ring of the cage. When we freed my penis from the cage the underside of my penis the goreskin was swollen in two huge bulges where it had been pinched. Lesson learned. I have no idea why it hurt most after urination, but perhaps it expanded or retracted more after I urinated. Thank god it was sonething simple.
1 x