Prostate Milking

Living the real life under lock and key
yeldarb

Prostate Milking

Post by yeldarb »

Apologies, but I don't know my way round the Forum very well yet. I have been trying to find something in here about Prostate Milking - kind of a general guide, beginners guide, explanation etc. My wife may be about to lock me again after quite a break, and do so for what she herself has described as a "very long time". She has expressed interest in knowing more about the theory and practise of PM - along the lines of "so I can make you "come" without actually making you "come" as such? With your cage still on?" I confess that I myself do not know enough about either so is there something available I can print off for her to read? Thanks.
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Prostate Milking

Post by Tom Allen »

Old, but you may find this useful:

https://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/prostate-milking/
0 x
yeldarb

Re: Prostate Milking

Post by yeldarb »

... or maybe someone knows of a good resource elsewhere?
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.