My wife has surprised me - come to embrace my chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
attentive_husband

My wife has surprised me - come to embrace my chastity

Post by attentive_husband »

We started this about 1 yr 10 mo ago and I'm guessing like most of you, my wife first thought I was nuts. I won't take you through the various steps in her (and my) view of all this but the point we're at now is interesting.

She loves teasing me. Really really loves it. I did not expect that. She's a kind thoughtful considerate person (still is). And yet she'll get me so worked up that I'm crying a couple of times a week. She loves sending me into work leaking like crazy and so worked up she's all I think of for a bit. Even if she's not in the mood she'll still tease me a bit just for the hell of it.

Anyway, is this common? (We're middle aged and have been married for some time.)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: My wife has surprised me - come to embrace my chastity

Post by TwistedMister »

attentive_husband wrote:She loves teasing me. Really really loves it. I did not expect that. She's a kind thoughtful considerate person (still is). And yet she'll get me so worked up that I'm crying a couple of times a week. She loves sending me into work leaking like crazy and so worked up she's all I think of for a bit. Even if she's not in the mood she'll still tease me a bit just for the hell of it.

Anyway, is this common? (We're middle aged and have been married for some time.)
I think it can be fairly common, my wife really enjoys it too.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

My wife has grown to love T&D. She also loves to take control in the bedroom. Before we started chastity, i would want her to take more control in the bedroom, but she would always refuse to do it because she insisted i needed to act the part of "the man".

Now, she did a total 180. she takes control all the time, every time. neither of us would have it any other way!
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

We have been at this for 4 or 5 years, 24/7. My wife went from reluctant key holder to not wanting me to orgasm at all. She has been reading a lot and at my age of 66, I would need something like 100 orgasms a month to make a small difference in my Prostate health. She has said that there really is no need for me to . orgasm, but time will tell. She will only let me orgasm if she senses that I am in mental or physical distress.

I am in a unique situation. Long story short, my wife is bi and prefers sex with women. We have not had intercourse in 20 years. While she loves me deeply, she no longer lusts me. She would prefer no sex or orgasms for me at all, but since she loves me she lets me kiss her while she masturbates with her vibrator once a week while I am locked.

It may sound grim and unfair but I am OK with it. First off it makes it more exciting to know that she really would prefer me never to orgasm again and has no use for my penis. Secondly, I feel that I owe her for the 1,500+ FFM threesomes and other group and wild things she did with me. As she says, she will never live long enough to catch up with the number of orgasms I have had in life. I have her beat just by orgasms from masturbating. :) So be careful of what you wish for. My wife went from forcing me to orgasm to preferring if I never orgasm again. We are almost at the point where I am mostly doing this for her pleasure, not mine.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Congratulations!
I'm new to this scene and made a few schoolboy errors.
Worst, I assumed that because I am sexually submissive my wife could slip straight into the role of a domme. Big mistake, she hated the whole thing and that was before I got a cage.
I had to reboot the whole scene, apologise to her for putting her in such an invidious position, and reinvent my chastity/denial in a way that she didn't have responsibility for enforcement.
That was about five months ago. The thing is that, since responsibility was lifted from her she has really taken to the scene and has naturally moved to the dominant position she originally hated.
Bloody marvellous! I hope to get through 2018 without an orgasm (though one is scheduled for NY Eve).
0 x