"funishment" suggestions

Living the real life under lock and key
crated51

"funishment" suggestions

Post by crated51 »

So...... quite interestingly, my lovely wife gave me a riddle to solve which I failed to do. As a consequence, I must offer 3 suggestions for "funishment". It should not be easy and can involve some pain - nothing extreme. She will select one of my suggestions, or will then require 3 more choices if none are to her liking. Any suggestion to suggest? I have till tomorrow morning.

The game is afoot and it's nice she is enjoying things.
0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: "funishment" suggestions

Post by TwistedMister »

Cock spanking with a leather 'slapper', belt, sole of a shoe, ruler, wooden spoon or other implement.

Chastity cage with punishment nubs/spikes which you must wear while pleasuring her orally.

Bungee cord attached to scrotum and footboard of bed- you must pleasure her orally...and she gradually moves further toward the head of the bed. (A 'ball parachute' device could be employed most effectively for this.)

A setup as above, except that you are offered PIV and she keeps moving away; or ball parachute with weight attached, you are below her and must attempt to fuck upward and she rises so that you must lift the weight off the floor.

She ties you down and masturbates you...using Ben Gay or similar preparation (not necessarily to orgasm). If she is feeling really 'evil' she includes your balls as well- this can be *very* intense...and if you try to wash it off it *increases* the intensity (intentional employment of a hair-dryer can also increase the intensity of the effect on the desired area).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

TwistedMister wrote:She ties you down and masturbates you...using Ben Gay or similar preparation (not necessarily to orgasm). If she is feeling really 'evil' she includes your balls as well- this can be *very* intense...and if you try to wash it off it *increases* the intensity (intentional employment of a hair-dryer can also increase the intensity of the effect on the desired area).
The Ben Gay is a good one! My KH and i play a game where i draw a card from a deck of playing cards and what i draw determines how "fun" the game is for me. Whatever number i draw determines how long i get teased for. And the color i draw determines whether i get the Ben Gay or not. i dont get to see what card i drew, and i am blindfolded the whole time.

It is very intense because i dont know whether or not i am going to experience pleasure or pain. Multiple times while teasing me, she will take her hands off my cock, and i dont know whether or not the next time she puts her hands on my cock, it will be to rub Ben Gay on it or not! She will make noises with the bottle and lift it to my nose just to fuck with me. Then if she does apply it, she continues to stroke my cock and squeeze my balls, until my time is up.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Any safety concerns using Ben Gay? Sounds "hot" but maybe worried it could be a problem if done incorrectly.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I've experienced the Icy Hot treatment by my wife numerous times over the past year (almost always on "her balls") and have not experienced any harm or lasting results. I just wouldn't reapply it very quickly.

Really, the first application is pretty intense and when it eventually does subsides there is always the option to re-energize the the sting with a hair dryer. :o
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I have not run into any safety issues. I know on the bottle it says not to put it on sensitive areas, but i dont think the penis is a dangerous place to apply it. I definitly would not put it in any places where it can actually get into your system though. Like open orifaces if you will.

my KH puts it on like its going out of style! I think the best part about it, is that when it is first applied, the "icy" feels really good. Then about 15 seconds later....comes the "hot".
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

We played a dice game. We made a list of "funishment" tasks and when she rolled the dice, that's what I got. Use your imagination and have fun! We had a roll for "cold cage" where I was iced for two minutes and a roll for hot cage(which she didn't roll,thank god) that would have been a hairdryer on the cage for two minutes. Have fun thinking up ideas together.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

crated51 wrote:She will select one of my suggestions, or will then require 3 more choices if none are to her liking. Any suggestion to suggest? I have till tomorrow morning.
So...what happened?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
crated51

Post by crated51 »

TM - short answer, nothing. Longer answer, she hasn't brought it up to discuss, and didn't say enough is enough, stop. She did get a bit of a twinkle in her eyes that she could choose things that are more to her liking, not necessarily FUNISHMENT to MY liking. But........ nothing. That's life. Patients grasshopper.
0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Bummer, lol.
0 x