Any suggestions for a good paddle

Living the real life under lock and key
attentive_husband

Any suggestions for a good paddle

Post by attentive_husband »

Any suggestions for a decent paddle (for my wife to use on me)? We know nothing about this so no idea what to get.

Prefer one I can get on Amazon.
0 x
slave d

Re: Any suggestions for a good paddle

Post by slave d »

MsM got some custom made through an American guy that we found in eBay, he had some standard ones that were ok but i did a redesign for MsM and he cut them out specially. Cant remember that much about him but if you do a search in the forum i think i even put some pics in after i had finished them with MsM's name etc. Theyre still going strong and get used most days now. MsM uses the biggest one regularly and has got to really enjoy it !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

As with most impact toys, there isn't a definition of a "decent" paddle, as it all depends upon the effect you want, the person wielding it, and the bottom (literally) receiving it !

Start with the "bottom" - is it sensation, pain, noise, punishment, "funishment" that you want/need ?

then the "Top" - does she want maximum effect for minimum effort, something that needs some effort on her part but only for a few strokes, gentle teasing or serious pain, leave marks or not leave marks.

Putting it simply, a heavy paddle will require effort to use, but will give a strong effect and possibly deep bruising. A narrow paddle will increase the effect by being localised. A wide light paddle will sting, and be easier to handle, with less risk of bruising. A smooth surface paddle, eg leather will also sting more than an open surface as the air gets trapped.

I would suggest initially doing some experiments with DIY or household objects. Wooden spatulas, wide rulers, fly-swats can be used. Make some paddles out of plywood (1/4" ply, well sanded), try drilling large holes in them (and sand down again!) "rubber" flooring materials are good ( we have a paddle made from 8mm rubber flooring, quite a serious implement :shock: )

Once you have narrowed down the choice, so some searches on BDSM suppliers.
0 x
MM Jailbird
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Cane-iac might be a good place to read up on things.

http://www.cane-iac.com/
0 x
Cueball

Post by Cueball »

A friend who used to work at the local sex store used to tell customers who came in looking for a dog collar: "Go to the pet store. They have a really good selection and they are cheaper than anything we could sell."

Likewise, you've probably got a couple of dozen objects lying around the house that would work fine if you just use your imagination. If you're hinky about using kitchen implements for both food prep and sex, go to the hardware store and pick up some kink-only spatulas/spoons, etc. Equestrian stores have a lot to offer too.

Just hope she doesn't get pedantic at the hardware store. (c:
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003ZTR4Y8/re ... vzbGJKRSXC

This is the one my KH uses. Hickory paddle with conveniently aerodynamic holes. Lightweight and delivers one hell of a spanking! It is her favorite discipline tool. And my least favorite!
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

braddogg4345 wrote:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003ZTR4Y8/re ... vzbGJKRSXC

This is the one my KH uses. Hickory paddle with conveniently aerodynamic holes. Lightweight and delivers one hell of a spanking! It is her favorite discipline tool. And my least favorite!
Thank you.

And to the others, all good suggestions. But it's easiest to just buy this and learn from that. And since we've never done this before, no idea what exactly we're looking for.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

My wife paddles me almost every night when she remembers. The number of whacks I get depends on how good or bad I was that day. I have been into BDSM for a few decades and been hit with a lot of things. As far as paddles go, a lightweight one with holes will sting but not leave you sore for all. If hit hard and long enough you can be bruised though. For more serious and longer lasting pain with bruising, a heavier paddle will work better. I buy most of my stuff at Stockroom.com.

What constitutes a good paddle depends on how it will be used. If it is for occasional use you do not need to buy one that will last for life. I prefer wood but you can get a paddle in leather, rubber and plastic just to name a few. To tell the truth, a ping pong paddle will do a good job and that is how we started out many years ago. There are also different sized paddles. The standard ping pong shaped one and the long frat hazing/school Mistress type. The oval ping pong one is used to hit one cheek at a time. The longer paddle will enable you to hit both cheeks at the same time. If you want to go extreme, there are even paddles with sharp studs on them. They are not long spikes but long enough to draw blood without a lot of penetration of skin.

The way to go is light whacks at first to warm up the skin. Then gradually hit harder. Add some oil to the butt and it will hurt more. She can have you count the strokes of thank her for each one. If you forget to respond, she starts the count all over again. I forget the count last weekend and I got 5 extra hard swats with the paddle to remind me not to forget.

As to how far to go, it is up to you two. My wife's girlfriend actually enjoyed hurting men, me in particular and would take me until I was crying. She then would hold me (aftercare) and push my head in-between her legs so she could orgasm. Then she left the room. Aftercare is the time when the paddling is over. It shows the spankee that he/she is loved and there was no anger involved. If you are hit hard for a long period or time you go into what some call subspace and aftercare brings you back to reality again and basically restores your emotions to what they were before the paddling.

If you search online you can find very specific info on using a paddle down to diagrams of where to hit. I used to be able to take a lot when I was young but not at my current age. A maintenance paddling, that is one that is not given for any punishment but rather as a reminder, starts at 25 swats of my butt. My wife will add more as she sees fit. Have fun. I do not know if I posted the pic of my butt after a paddling but it had a few bruises on it. I fear the cane though. The cane is a much sharper pain and leaves lovely red lines on your butt.
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I would love to introducemy KH to the cane, but she is adamantly opposed to it...im not sure why. She definitelyhas no problem causing me pain. She beats me relentlessly with the above mentioned hickory paddle. Sometimes she will strike me 100+ times. And im talking hard strikes! She literally leaves me sweating and in tears afterwards. I sometimes have to wear a ball gag so the neighbors wont hear me. Definitely no joke in the hands of someone who knows how to use it!
0 x