New Found Self Control

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

New Found Self Control

Post by happilylockedman »

Picture this: Sunday morning, freshly showered, unlocked, snuggling with wife, things getting hot, she's about to get me off, I say NO I want to wait until tomorrow. I stopped her because - I know that my recuperative powers are limited and - I know that once I come I will lose interest in sex for a while and - everything leading up to my coming is so enjoyable I want to be able to repeat it soon and - I get so much pleasure from pleasuring her. After we were done she told me (at my suggestion) to lock myself up because she wanted to be able to use me later at my full potential.

Believe me when I say that stopping was difficult. At that moment I really, really wanted to come. If I had not had my recent experience with being in chastity there is no way I would have stopped her. That degree of self control was just not in my repertoire. But I'm very glad I did. After locking myself up we cuddled more and (this is just between you and me) my hand started wandering and before you know it she came again. And I enjoyed her coming. My hand would never have wandered if I had just come. The party would have been over for me and that would mean that the party was over. Period.
0 x
braddogg4345

Re: New Found Self Control

Post by braddogg4345 »

I too find more pleasure in giving my KH an orgasm, than getting an orgasm myself. In fact, i find myself a little disappointed after my KH gives me an orgasm because i know we have to start all over again. is this normal?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: New Found Self Control

Post by TwistedMister »

braddogg4345 wrote:I too find more pleasure in giving my KH an orgasm, than getting an orgasm myself. In fact, i find myself a little disappointed after my KH gives me an orgasm because i know we have to start all over again. is this normal?
'Normal'? LOL.

Ya, for this kink, I think so. You get accustomed to the longing/frustration/desire/want, and then when you get it there is a little 'down time' during the refractory period.

I would not want to give up orgasms permanently. For me, the desire for orgasm and the possibility of getting one, or of it being denied acts as a means of control. However, I found that after a long period of infrequent orgasms/ruined orgasms there seemed to be a weakening of the PCG muscle, such that most orgasms became weaker and partially or completely 'ruined'- still pleasurable, but not as strong as they used to be. Consequently, the refractory period also became shorter and, eventually, if I was locked up immediately after an orgasm, within 24 hours or so I would be back to a point where I was just about as horny as I was before.

After our last run of 'The Game' ended, it took a considerable amount of time and practice to get back to a point where orgasms were nearly 'normal' again.

I have as yet been unable to determine whether the consequence of 'weaker' orgasms was wholly due to atrophy of the PCG muscle, or partially due to being 'conditioned'/'trained' to hold back to such an extent that orgasms became 'self-ruined' by a mental inability to achieve complete release.

In either case, the result was not completely undesirable. I still wanted orgasms, and the allowed orgasms were still pleasurable enough to be desired even though they may not have been quite as pleasurable as they had been and the refractory period was considerably reduced if not completely eliminated. Does that hypothesis make sense?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted