Yo Yo Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Yo Yo Chastity

Post by fuzzydunlop »

We just committed to strict denial for about 30 days (Father's Day). We are very episodic in our play---sometimes very intense for long stretches. Sometimes it gets put on hiatus for long stretches. This time, I am feeling overly stressed out about life and need to occupy my brain space on something else. Her sex drive is in a bit of lull and the denial is a little bit "relief for her". It's giving her no pressure space.

After a few days, I am feeling a bit manic and trying hard not to be needy. I told her I would like to experience sensory deprivation. After getting situated, I'd like to work on mental patience while she goes about whatever she wants for a few hours tonight (probably binge watching Hulu or Netflix).

I need my brain to have something counter the stress hormones so I am pretty committed this time. But I also feel like my judgment is clouded and my expectations are unrealistic.

We will see how this goes.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Yo Yo Chastity

Post by TwistedMister »

I know the yo-yo. Been on a chastity hiatus for a bit more than a year...actually a nearly complete sex hiatus except for Mary Palm and her five sisters...Mrs. wasn't exactly in a 'giving' mood while I was out of work and getting no bites on the job search. But she's been making it known that she wants to get back in the saddle again, since I became gainfully employed. Unfortunately, the conditions where I work are not really conducive to wearing a device (though she hasn't indicated that she wants to go there). Other good news stress relief- last Friday her oncologist pronounced her as close to cancer-free as possible, short of a 100% guarantee.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Health problems + economic problems + anything else affecting confidence cannot be fun. I am glad things are starting to look up for you. I enjoy reading your posts. I hope she is feeling better, and you enjoy your work,\. We have careers, child rearing, and aging parents to sap us.

Her being interested in teasing and/or denial is more important to me than a device. I have a job that makes me go through security (usually not airport) a lot, and sometimes at unpredictable times.

I've been overly stressed out and told her that I'd like her to be as ruthless as possible on not putting out for the next month. No pity hand jobs. I thought it might take some pressure off of her.

At the same time, we would both work on mojo---dressing better, affection, hot talk.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

We are going to do the most vanillas BD I could think of---two hours of sensory deprivation in spare bedroom while she watches whatever she wants on TV. It's vanillas because it puts no expectation on her.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

It wasn't exactly chastity, but the sensory deprivation scene was a huge success. It showed I could play a submissive role without putting any pressure on her to be "dominant".
0 x
analcuriousfan

Post by analcuriousfan »

fuzzydunlop wrote:It wasn't exactly chastity, but the sensory deprivation scene was a huge success. It showed I could play a submissive role without putting any pressure on her to be "dominant".
You are right, its isn't exactly chastity but it's still a pretty awesome step in your journey. Well done. And good luck in your next step along this journey you are both taking together.
0 x