What to do

Living the real life under lock and key
noid51

What to do

Post by noid51 »

On day 11 being locked. Today we celebrate 32 years of marriage! I've already been informed that I will be unlocked today but she hasn't decided whether or not I will be allowed to have an orgasm. I'm not sure whether I should be begging her to be allowed to orgasm or if I should be begging her to say no and lock me back up. I'm sure if I pleaded to come, she would let me, but I'm not sure what I want. Guess we will see.
0 x
slave d

Re: What to do

Post by slave d »

my suggestion would be to do as you are told !!! Always the safest option i find !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Surprise her.
What wouldn't she expect ?

You kissing her feet & thanking her for taking charge of your O's ?

Or would cooking a special dinner & serving it naked sway her ?

Just a couple of suggestions, you know her best, please her but in an unexpected way without overdoing the chastity angle.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

My birthday is in a few more weeks and since it will have been two months of denial by then, I expect an orgasm but will not ask for one. I stopped asking for orgasms a few years ago. If it pleases my wife she will give me an oragasm; usually every 2-3 months. When my wife asks, I always tell her to do as she wishes because I always want an orgasm in the heat of the moment. Over the last 5 years my wife had learned that denying me gives me lasting and more pleasure than a few seconds of an orgasm. She understands my body's need for an orgasm, so every few months I get one. We do not have any type of D/s marriage. She just controls my orgasms but nothing else in my life. It works for us and has kept us into chastity play for a long time. The longer we do this the easier it is for me to not get desperate for an orgsam for longer periods of time.
0 x