New User in Search of Information

Living the real life under lock and key
Curious_of_flr

New User in Search of Information

Post by Curious_of_flr »

Hello All,
I have read a lot of information on the internet.
Not sure what to believe.
Anyone who reads this would you mind answering a few questions.
Thank you.

What got you into chasity? Your idea or your spouse/GF/BF
What do you like about it.
What don't you like about?
I have read scientific dissertations about brain chemistry. Are they true?
Does this help your relationship?

I am a married male age 60. With insomnia anxiety OCD low testosterone lack of sexual desire.
I have been trying to figure out if chasity OD TD would help get me off medications. Help me be a better loving person.

Thank you very much
[Curious_of_FLR]
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: New User in Search of Information

Post by TwistedMister »

Curious_of_flr wrote:Hello All,
I have read a lot of information on the internet.
Not sure what to believe.
Welcome to ChastityForums. There is no truth filter on 'the internet', 90% or more of what you read is probably bullshit unless it comes from a trusted source. Although we strive to be a source of realistic information rather than just another bowl of J/O fodder, sometimes bullshit appears here too...though someone will usually call it what it is when it is recognized.
My idea. I had long had an erotic attraction to 'Female Domination' (as it pertains to things of a sexual nature, not the whole 'FLR' thing), the idea of device-enforced male chastity/sexual control fit right in.
It turns me on.
We don't know what you have read, therefore it is impossible for us to render any opinion on it.
Yes.
I am a married male age 60. With insomnia anxiety OCD low testosterone lack of sexual desire.
I have been trying to figure out if chasity OD TD would help get me off medications. Help me be a better loving person.
'Chastity' is not a cure for mental/physical issues, nor will it substitute for medications prescribed to alleviate those conditions.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jfenoffti

Re: New User in Search of Information

Post by jfenoffti »

Welcome!

TM pretty well summed it up for the general issue questions.

Regarding the specific questions, I'll post my opinions experiences. We are 62 and have been practicing chastity on and off for 3 years.

My idea. Tripped onto it when looking for some bondage restraints. Never heard of it. Sounded very
intriguing to me. My wife was not excited about it, but open to consider it because I told her it was important
to me. We love and support each other, so she supports me, sometimes better than others, in chastity play.

It's fun! It is a way we can 'play' with each other over an extended period of time. Not just a board game, or
'scene' or any other finite time period activity. Also, I don't waste time masturbating. I enjoy thinking of her
more and myself less.

What don't you like about?
That my wife isn't as wildly excited about it as I am. And the expense of a custom, properly fitting device.

Like TwistedMister said - ditto.

Yes. Not because of the mechanical device, but because of the changes I have deliberately made about how I think about, communicate with, and act towards my wife. THAT has made a HUGE, positive difference!
0 x