Jailbird - only sitting?

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Jailbird - only sitting?

Post by sirmebane »

Read a disturbing footnote that many love their jailbird but find it difficult and impractical to urinate standing up. Is sitting the only option?
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Re: Jailbird - only sitting?

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm pretty sure that MM would make one missing the lower cross bar in front so you could more easily line up. I've got a Chinese cage with a similar front, and I don't have any problems.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

sirmebane wrote:Read a disturbing footnote that many love their jailbird but find it difficult and impractical to urinate standing up. Is sitting the only option?
I have worn both the JB and WM for quite awhile now and I stand up to pee all the time. The key is getting a good fit right to the end of the cage. I just do a quick visual check on alignment and piss away.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

Personally i like the idea of having to sit to piss, it's part of the deal for me, but it's all different strokes for different folks !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

I don't mind so much and takes the stress out of having an alignment issue and making a mess. At work, the stalls are limited and I drink a lot of coffee and water which makes me a frequent flyer.

I'll talk it through with MM if we get serious about ordering. It isn't an imminent thing for now but I am curious about those that have made the investment.

Some were adamant that the design prohibited anything but sitting down.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
MiFlyboy

Post by MiFlyboy »

We have a MM JailBird and what a previous writer said was spot on; You have to have a good fit. I use urinals all the time. The important point is you take your pinky and make sure you're urethra is lined up with the middle of the cage. I also grab a tissue or something and bring it with me to wipe off the drips.

I am currently locked in for a minimum of 100 days, Of which I've used up to 53.

Good luck!

Sincerely,
FlyBoy
Down & Locked...Check
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

The fit is important, my 1st JB was too big and peeing was problematic, the tigher fit is much better and its easy to pee... but KH demands I sit and pee anyway, so its a mute point anyway :D
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

I am 66 so I started sitting down to pee before I started to wear my Jailbird. :)
0 x
Caged Lion

Post by Caged Lion »

My JB fits perfectly. My urethra protrudes from the front of the cage. I have no problem with urinals. I do sit to pee on standard toilets. It's too hard for me to aim. I've been wearing it for more than 3 years.
0 x
Our podcasts on Apple Podcast Store
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/m ... 1528619424
In chastity since 2013
https://malechastityjournal.com
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

sirmebane wrote:Read a disturbing footnote that many love their jailbird but find it difficult and impractical to urinate standing up. Is sitting the only option?
If I'm in public I urinate standing up without any issue. I have to take a second to line things up, but it isn't tricky at all. I sit at home b/c it is easier and quicker and reminds me of the D/s dynamic I enjoy - but standing is just fine.

And if you are worried, practice in the shower ;)
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon