Ghost or mirror orgasm after servicing gf/key holder?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Ghost or mirror orgasm after servicing gf/key holder?

Post by TwistedMister »

When I was [much] younger I was good for 6 or 7 times a day (with no post-O 'drop'). When I was 20 I was living with a woman who was almost 40 and *she* was good for 6 or 7 times a day too. It was great...until her husband decided that he wanted her back (and violence and blood spillage ensued)...

In my 20s, with younger women, I used to masturbate immediately before going to see a girlfriend just to keep from being too quick on the trigger.

Actually, in a way I am still good for multiple, sequential orgasms...with the proper application of 'ruined' orgasms. Not quite as satisfying, but...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

SwedInLoriTube, the points you make are very interesting. I like the distinction you make between sympathy orgasms and real orgasms. A sympathy orgasm, you say, is emotional, i.e. not physical. And of course, as you say, we men simply cannot have sequential orgasms (beautiful expression, by the way) that women have because once we run out of seminal liquid to ejaculate, well, our orgasmic capability just dies, period.

It would seem that Nature has given to men that oh so brief moment of orgasmic pleasure as an incentive to ejaculate, an incentive to send that seminal liquid into the woman's vaginal system. As for women, Nature has given them the power of sequential orgasms in order to keep their vaginal conduit relaxed and open, i.e. receptive to the seminal liquid, allowing that liquid to go as far up as possible so as to meet up with the egg.

Again, as I said before, Nature does not plan this. Nature does not have a plan or a design. What happens is that our species happened completely by chance to develop this system whereby the male has a brief pleasure (as an incentive to ejaculate) and the female has multiple orgasms that keep her vaginal system relaxed and open and receptive to the next male's seminal liquid in the series of male ejaculations that she receives. Had our species not developed this--which, again, it did purely by chance--, it would, as a species, have gone the way of the dodo bird. What I am saying here is simply "Darwin 101".

But... this is where we who practice chastity can trick the trickster, i.e. trick nature who has tricked us into ejaculated by using that brief orgasmic pleasure as bait. So how do we men trick the trickster? By not going after the brief pleasure linked to ejaculation, we find ourselves in the winning lane, or rather: sort of in the same winning lane as women. We can thus almost experience what women experience--and what your girlfriend experiences fully--: sequential orgasms or rather something like or resembling the female sequential orgasms.

Does our discovery (that we can, by not ejaculating, have almost as great an experience as women) endanger our species. Well, I don't think so? We are no longer the fragile species we are 100,000 years ago. But who knows, when climate change becomes a real threat we may enter again into a more fragile era where each ejaculation will count. And so we will have to begin falling again for that little fleeting pleasure that Nature 'dangles' before us in order to ensure that humanity as a whole does not perish.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

I have suggested in the previous post that the male is tricked by Nature into ejaculating, i.e. Nature dangles the prospect of that brief (orgasmic) pleasure that comes with ejaculation, knowing that the male will fall for it. In that way, the male is tricked into being a simple tool that ensures the survival of the human species.

But women are tricked too, not so much by Nature (which has endowed them with a stronger sexual make-up then men) as by society.

It is pure irony that women have been made to accept the role of moral guardians in and of our societies. It is they who are the more sexually excessive. But somehow society has convinced them that they must stand firm and be the guardians of virtue. Therein lies the irony: women are sexual more sturdy than men and yet they have been made to play the role of sweet faithful wall flowers.

It could be that this role the woman is given as been, over the centuries, put in place to uphold the symbolic role that paternity plays in the social realm and structure: paternity is putative. Maternity is provable: the child is born out of the woman's womb, and that birth can be seen by the doctor's or the midwife's eyes. But the question: "Who is the father?" is matter of rumor: 'they say' or 'it is said' that he is the father or "the mother says that he is the father". It is thus in the end a matter of belief.

So to make sure that the father is the father, the woman has to be a paragon of virtue and fidelity. She thus becomes the guardian of this 'thing' we call lineage--and thus of society as a whole.

Strange that women fell and still fall for that.

The man falls prey to the quick and fleeting pleasure that the orgasm provides him; the woman falls prey to her (supposed) role of keeper of the social fabric (though she may be more hellishly sexual than the man).

Of course, behind all of this is the Biblical--but also social--notion that women are, at base, the vile seducers and so must be hemmed in, controlled, restrained, etc.

So in the end, man--the ejaculating man--is just a tool, and the woman is herself made, by social and moral pressures, into a mere tool.
0 x
budgie

Post by budgie »

Wow great thread, very interesting.

Have to say though that my mirror/ghost orgasm is very physical, it is not just emotional As I mentioned "I feel flushed and slightly breathless with a slight tingling sensation in my skin". The flush and tingling can last for several hours. Yes it is quite different to the after effects of a conventional orgasm: no let-down, more a slight euphoric feeling combined with the physical things mentioned. I think the euphoric feeling might be due to the deep emotional connection, but whatever, it is a fascinating thing.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Thanks budgie for this contribution. I have said here that my mirror orgasms are not physical but more emotional. In saying this, I was thus agreeing with SwedinLoriTube on this. And yet I find I can't also agree with you. I would now say--thanks to your contribution--that my mirror or sympathy orgasm is, yes, emotion, but also physical, save for the fact that I do not have--and this is what you say too--the downturn or post orgasm blues. My mirror orgasm is therefore also, like yours, physical because, yes, I have to admit that I do really feel it in my body. It is just that it is not the usual run-of-the-mill physical orgasm and I say this for two reasons: 1) there is not this huge but short-lived eruptive rush one feels in a so-called "real" orgasm; 2) I do not feel those post-orgasmic blues, but am rather "euphoric" to use your term, a euphoria, I might add, that is embodied, that is thus a body euphoria.

Thanks again.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

I would like to add this addendum to my previous post, just above.

The idea suddenly came to me that the "eruptive rush" which hat I mention above and that a man feels when he has a "real" orgasm is probably something that women do not feel when they orgasm, since that eruptive rush is intimately related to the sudden, almost violent expulsion of semen. This violent expulsion is of course necessary in order to propulse the man's semen into orbit, i.e. deep into the woman's cunt to ensure impregnation. Again, another trick of Nature, one that is good, i.e pleasurable time, though short-lived as I have said before.

We would have here another difference between the male and the female orgasm. We saw already that the female can have multiple orgasms while the male cannot. We would also see now that the female (maybe) does not experience that "eruptive rush" which the male experiences when he orgasms.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

I have just spoken to a woman who says that the woman can also have an "eruptive orgasm", that there is, also for women, an "eruptive" moment in the orgasmic process. So that shoots down that dichotomy that I was trying to put forth: female orgasm (non-eruptive) versus male orgasm (eruptive). Result: i will scrap this dichotomy.

It remains that that eruptive moment (in both men and women, it would seem) in the orgasmic process represents a very powerful concentrate of pleasure, a concentrate that no other activity in our life can give us. We can have pleasure drinking or eating, pleasure playing a game of some kind, pleasure seeing a beautiful landscape, etc. But none of these pleasures comes in such a concentrated--though short-lived--form.

It is almost like some sort of black hole that suddenly manifests itself in or through our body. And if this image is a bit too extreme, I would say that it is like a short yet intense tremor of the kind that earthquakes produce. And we often use those kinds of images to describe our orgasm: "Wow, that was earth-shaking!"

What kind of pleasure is the orgasmic pleasure? There is a question we can ask. The pleasure that we experience when we contemplate a beautiful landscape is what we might call a "nice" pleasure, or an "agreeable" pleasure. Such a pleasure can also be intense, and in which a case it has say a grand: "Wow!"

But the orgasmic pleasure is different. It is not a "nice" or "agreeable" pleasure. And it's "wow" component is still different from the usual pleasures of the tourist looking at the forests and lakes and rivers from some high point. The orgasmic pleasure seems to be "violent", "destabilizing", "eruptive"--almost "disruptive". It is not a calm pleasure, and as such it should not even be a pleasure (who want to be "upset"?). And yet it is a pleasure. If something throws you off balance or off kilter, you usually try to avoid that 'something'. But an orgasm is not something we want to avoid (except for those of us who are into chastity, but that is a whole other story).

To be continues... maybe... :)
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I've long been interested in so called evolutionary biology, which seems to be touched upon by this thread. As far as the initial prompt, I'd contribute that when I'm intentionally denied orgasm by my wife, and she has a very strong orgasm, the intimacy I feel with her is almost more intense than when I orgasm. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a "ghost" orgasm, but I think it's related to the dopamine released during the sex session and the extreme contentment I gain from the intense pleasure that my beloved has just experienced. I "get off" on her getting off. I have ejaculated twice while giving her oral sex - her moans were just so exciting to me.

One thing not mentioned so far - and I've ready about due to my interests - is that since it's more difficult for a female to orgasm, a male that will invest the time to consistently bring his female partner to climax signals to her that he will take care of her and their offspring, which is a big deal for her, in evolutionary terms. Such a male partner would be viewed as a better pair-bond candidate and therefore a more attractive option than other men that would spray seed and get out of dodge.
cuyahoga wrote: When I orgasm, I do definitely feel a slump in desire, need, emotional attachment to my wife. Do you get that slump with this experience you're describing? Are you feeling the supposed hormone "bath" of prolactin that a true orgasm is supposedly generating?
I definitely do have a post orgasm slump and it sucks. I suppose that I'd be caged more if masturbation was more of a problem for me, but it's almost self-regulating in that the "blues" I know I'll get is reason enough for me not to jerk off. And my refractory period has lengthened as I've aged, to the point that I'm not really even sure if I could ejaculate twice in a day. But when I do ejaculate, I'm sexually satieted for about half a week nowadays. I have found that not getting a solid erection (meaning her playing with me) makes me feel a bit depressed. Dopamine good, prolactin bad - for males.

Lastly, my wife is very much capable of multiple orgasms but always stops at one, much to my dismay. She does not get the post orgasm blues at all, and usually just wants to turn around and go to sleep with my erection pressing against her backside.
0 x
Honey M

Post by Honey M »

Hi, Honey M here. I THINK this is a prelude to MALE MULTIPLE DRY ORGASMS. Tantric stuff, yes? I mean we are all so intricately and wonderfully made that to think of these kinds of ACTUAL SENSATIONS are happening BECAUSE OF this sort of enforced tantric-esque denials- is quite wonderful! IF SO, this is a dirty little secret you males are experiencing while we females are getting WONDERFULLY serviced!!! Anyway, before I took this step in my own relationship, I HAD TO KNOW THE GUYS GOT SOMETHING OUTT OF THIS! THANK YOU ALL so much FOR SHARING these delicate and intimate insights. I could NEVER go forward in this thinking I was the ONLY one getting anything out of it. THIS WAY IT STAYS F-U-N!!! THANKS UBER MUCH <3
0 x
Honey M

Post by Honey M »

IT SEEMS that from you MALES are saying, that Chastity and the so-called "Male-Multiple-Orgasms" thing are working seamlessly TOGETHER! I can see it fits PERFECTLY! Best of both worlds! You guys are GENIUSES too think of this!!
0 x