Alternative Phallus

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

Re: Alternative Phallus

Post by Finn »

My best recommendation to anyone going the alternate dick route is this......Get one, like the DocJohnson, which attaches right onto the harness, and most important of all.....Choose a dildo with big balls. The reason we both love this method of sex is that when I'm hard in my cage, the large balls press down on the base of my shaft during thrusting. When you've not had any stimulation in forever, and are almost always locked, the stimulation of the pressure while turned on, is fantastic. My wife loves a large dildo (Im fairly large, but cant match it) and I can get close (but not close enough) to orgasm, just from the stimulation. My keyholder (not my wife, but a good friend of ours) has me locked 90% of the time, and zero self pleasure, which is difficult, but it does make what little pleasure there is, extra awesome. I look forward to sex while in chastity more than I did before chastity and strap-ons. Anyhow, that's my best advice. Close fitting dildo harness, and big balls that press down on your cage/shaft.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
slave d

Post by slave d »

FWIW i agree with the balls but for a different reason. We dont use a harness at all just an adjustable loop of chord that loops under the A ring of my device and secures around the balls of the "buck" as MsM calls Her dildos. That way it is attached to the cage and MsM can ride to Her hearts content. Its only really effective for cowgirl position though.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

sirmebane wrote:You see it a LOT in the chastity captions on Tumblr but how many have been successful in donning the strap on while caged to please your wife?

It is a hot fantasy and I would love it if my wife would entertain such a scenario but I don't ever see that happening.

Fantasy aside, have any of you been able to get your KH to agree to use a strap on as a temporary replacement for your own caged monster?
My wife refuses to use a dildo. She says she prefers the real thing. So she will unlock me, I will generously apply some stud 100, and then put 1 (sometimes 2) condoms on. It works out great for both of us.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted prefers 'the real thing' too. Given how excited she gets when she teases me or dreams about using real alternatives, if her inhibitions decrease a little more it wouldn't completely surprise me if she began using one, or several, at some point...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wlockridge1

Post by wlockridge1 »

My Miss LOVES Mr. strapon. It never quits before she's through, it doesn't make a mess, it's always ready for more, and it doesn't complain if she's not in the mood. I doubt she even knows where the keys are anymore. (sigh) Oh well, I knew what I was signing up for.
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

wlockridge1 wrote:My Miss LOVES Mr. strapon. It never quits before she's through, it doesn't make a mess, it's always ready for more, and it doesn't complain if she's not in the mood. I doubt she even knows where the keys are anymore. (sigh) Oh well, I knew what I was signing up for.

Which do you prefer her to use? Strap on, or the real thing. I love it when my KH uses my cock, but i often think about what it would be like for her to use a strap on. Riding on top of me while getting pleasure, while i lay there feeling no physical pleasure. It must be intense. And a huge tease!
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

FWIW with me it can be intense enough that although theres no contact whatsoever i can still cum !! Since that was discovered of course MsM has me fitted with a 200g 30mm id ball weight immediately below Her cage (just for Her playtimes) that distracts considerably with good old ball burn. Since that inclusion i haven't got close enough to have to warn Her i am near the edge.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Finn

Post by Finn »

I prefer the strap-on to my own penis to be honest. It's been many years since sex was about me trying to orgasm, so I'm no longer wired for that anyhow. As I said in my comment about using a dildo with large balls, I get plenty of pleasure that way anyhow. As long as the original equiptment gets used a few times a year at least, it's all good sex.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.