A fundamental conflict for the significant other

Living the real life under lock and key
Shepherdsflock

Re: A fundamental conflict for the significant other

Post by Shepherdsflock »

This isn't really the case for us. My wife much prefers driving me wild in chastity. First, she has always hated intercourse, and intercourse is the only way I can cum with her. Her using her hands on me doesn't work, and We both find the idea of her giving me oral disgusting. She also loves how responsive I become to her touch and excitement while in chastity. Before chastity I was pretty unresponsive to anything except orgasming in her vagina.

I am also much happier because my wife actually enjoys sex now that I'm chaste (see comment above about intercourse). She can see and feel my reaction to her enjoyment of sex now that she enjoys it.

Chastity for us is a win/win. We are both happier; I just don't get to have erections or orgasms anymore.
Last edited by Shepherdsflock on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

I love this, Shepherdsflock. I would like to know though which comment about "intercourse" you are referring to.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

My comment about her hating intercourse in the first paragraph of my post.
0 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

The conflict is a little different for my wife and I. I am really attracted to chastity for several reasons:
- I love how it encourages me to focus on her pleasure
- I get turned on when she is turned on
- It keeps my focus on our relationship instead of my mind wandering elsewhere
- She sees the good it has brought to our relationship

But
- She is not attracted to having power over me, although I have encouraged her to use her power
- She accepts my chastity and using a device as what I need for my own needs and for our relationship
- All other things being equal she would prefer that there wasn't a device enclosing my cock
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

At first yes, but that changes over time as they realize that denying us gives us pleasure and giving us an orgasm does not, other than a few seconds worth. It took my wife 2 years to fully realize that denying me was giving me far more pleasure than giving me a 10 second orgasm. The way I did it was to just tell her outright that I would get more pleasure from long term denial than an orgasm. Then I would thank her every time she denied me but never thanked her for giving me an orgasm. I also got depressed and bored after an orgasm but was energetic and happy when I was denied.

So wifes and loved ones can learn to associate orgasm denial with love and pleasing their man. Just like I learned that my wife is more pleased when we did not have intercourse than when we did for various medical and sexual preference reasons. So she denies me and I never ask for intercourse. We can be reprogrammed over time. Just act positive when she denies you and negative when she lets you orgasm. It is psychology 101 stuff. Positive reinforcement does work for humans and animals alike. :)
0 x