A fundamental conflict for the significant other

Living the real life under lock and key
attentive_husband

A fundamental conflict for the significant other

Post by attentive_husband »

There's a giant conflict for our significant other. In a loving relationship (hopefully we all have that), our significant other wants to make us happy. That's a natural part of a loving relationship.

When things are going the way we want, we desperately want to cum. Intense, single focused, more than everything else put together, we want an orgasm.

And yet, what works best for us is if they then tease us and don't let us cum. Even better if they tell us the reason they won't let us out is our chastity is a bigger turn-on for them than sex with us.

Which leaves our significant others in a no-win situation.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: A fundamental conflict for the significant other

Post by Tom Allen »

I don't think that this is a "no win" situation, although when you try to describe it to them, it certainly seems like one. It's more like a situation in which "My husband wants whatever he can't have." For example, when Mrs Edge tells me to lock up, I'm more aroused - in part because I can't have an orgasm anytime I want.

I think that another conflict for our partners is when we want to be locked longer, but they prefer to have us out. They want to make us happy, but sometimes they just want some plain, old vanilla loving. That's why talking about it as you're going along is so important; you need to gauge where you both are during the period.
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

My wife has decided that she likes to have her "little fella" ready for her to play with whenever she likes, which thankfully is often. Unfortunately, she believes the cage is too much trouble to lock and re-lock, so I am on the honor system for the time being. The good news is her teasing is so good that I would not entertain self pleasure while unlocked and, if it gets too much, I can self-lock and un-lock when we are both home.

I would prefer to have her lock and unlock for teasing, but its not about what I want, so I will GRIN and bear it.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Making a choice doesn't mean that it is a "no win" situation.

I like pizza and ice cream and chocolate chip cookies. I like being healthy. I make choices.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

It's not 'no win' for Mrs. Twisted:

1) She likes what happens to me when I get horny, and am dependent on her to 'get off'

2) She likes being 'naughty'

3) She likes being a 'prick tease'

4) For more than 30 years her primary orgasms have been from oral, she has never had an orgasm from PIV without it first having been immediately preceded by one from oral

5) She enjoys teasing me about letting someone else fuck her, making me watch, and making me 'clean up' after

6) She knows that our 'Rules' enumerate her freedom to carry out #5, if she really wants to be fucked but prefers to keep me locked and horny too

7) She enjoys turning me on, making me hard and not letting me 'get off' (see #1, #2, & #3) and she knows that these things make me hard

Sounds like a win-win-win-win-win-win-win for her. And of course, fucking me is still an option too, of she wants to, which she occasionally does, as she finds sitting on my face afterward to be highly pleasurable.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

I'm not conflicted... I genuinely love being a cock tease so chastity, tease and denial fits naturally and turns me on a great deal. It's more of a win for me because I control if, when and how we have sex... How is that not a win for any woman?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
CZSteve

Post by CZSteve »

attentive_husband wrote:There's a giant conflict for our significant other. In a loving relationship (hopefully we all have that), our significant other wants to make us happy. That's a natural part of a loving relationship.

When things are going the way we want, we desperately want to cum. Intense, single focused, more than everything else put together, we want an orgasm.

And yet, what works best for us is if they then tease us and don't let us cum. Even better if they tell us the reason they won't let us out is our chastity is a bigger turn-on for them than sex with us.

Which leaves our significant others in a no-win situation.
I understand what you're saying, at least in the heat-of-the-moment when 'playing' - during the 'playtime' moment I LOVE being teased & pleasing my wife and I am very desperate to cum; my Wife knows I'm desperate to cum during the moment but also knows I'll regret it in the morning, which is true - so... in the big context of life it IS a Loving / Caring relationship in our world :D

Our conflict we've had to overcome is that my Wife loves to make and watch me cum, She's always been fascinated to watch and I think it gives Her a sense of power - She has had to be resolute in denying me, especially when I'm intensely begging.
Currently 3 weeks & 2 days of denial; initially informed I'm to be pushed longer than my previous long of 4-1/2 weeks but then informed no lease until we've succeeded at milking me... :o
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

CZSteve wrote:Our conflict we've had to overcome is that my Wife loves to make and watch me cum, She's always been fascinated to watch and I think it gives Her a sense of power - She has had to be resolute in denying me, especially when I'm intensely begging.
Perhaps some 'ruined' orgasms would appeal to her...she gets to see you cum, sort of, and could still derive a sense of power from ruining it and leaving you 'hanging' at the last moment.

Or even going up to the edge, and then slowing down and teasing you just enough to make a little bit leak out, repeatedly...and then locking it back up...or, it could be followed with a 'ruined' O and lock-up.

Those options all carry a sense of power- she is in *complete* control and decides how little or how much you get, and how 'frustrated' you are left after. She just has to get her mind wrapped around that concept in the right way...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
CZSteve

Post by CZSteve »

TwistedMister wrote:
CZSteve wrote:Our conflict we've had to overcome is that my Wife loves to make and watch me cum, She's always been fascinated to watch and I think it gives Her a sense of power - She has had to be resolute in denying me, especially when I'm intensely begging.
Perhaps some 'ruined' orgasms would appeal to her...she gets to see you cum, sort of, and could still derive a sense of power from ruining it and leaving you 'hanging' at the last moment.

Or even going up to the edge, and then slowing down and teasing you just enough to make a little bit leak out, repeatedly...and then locking it back up...or, it could be followed with a 'ruined' O and lock-up.

Those options all carry a sense of power- she is in *complete* control and decides how little or how much you get, and how 'frustrated' you are left after. She just has to get her mind wrapped around that concept in the right way...
This is exactly where we are currently.
My wife still enjoys making and watching me cum but She has overcome this need and replaced it some Ruined O's and we both very much want to succeed at milking at which we had some mild success last Saturday night.
She most definitely realizes She now has the ultimate control and is enjoying the power... :twisted: :D
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

With every week that goes by, my wife is coming to enjoy my desperation more and more. She used to say both feeling me in her and keeping me chaste turned her one the same. Different turn ons but both equally enjoyable.

Now she still says both turn her on, but keeping me chaste and desperate in much better. Add to that she's becoming more comfortable with focusing on her desires and leaving me locked and she's not that conflicted anymore.
0 x