Coffee and "cream"

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Coffee and "cream"

Post by TwistedMister »

TwistedMister wrote:...depending on how hot the coffee is, it will change consistency (gets sort of 'stringy'), it will also sink to the bottom and if it is left there for a bit it will kind of 'stick' there on the bottom of the mug...I'm not sure if it will retain more of its 'normal' flavor if you wait until the coffee is cool before it is introduced, or just how much that will affect the consistency...
In the interest of science, I performed a little experiment:

A fairly large sample of semen was introduced into a mug of coffee, after the coffee had cooled to a little above room-temperature (luke-warm).

The sample, actually three samples, were extracted using a combination of prostate massage and penile stimulation. The penile stimulation was stopped well short of orgasm in an attempt to preserve arousal- basically just enough to get the prostate 'ready' to fire but not allowing contractions to occur, using the 'massage' to expel the sample. The object of this procedure was to avoid inducing even a 'ruined' orgasm, which could have resulted in some loss of libido.

The extraction procedure was highly successful. Each of the three samples produced were of a volume approximately equivalent to an ordinary ejaculation, resulting in a total volume of approximately three times the subject's normal production, with no corresponding loss of libido. The subject remained able to achieve and maintain a full, firm erection after the extraction process was terminated.

Results:

No change in consistency of the sample was observed after approximately 15 minutes of contact time in the coffee, and the flavor profile was unchanged.

Conclusion:

It is the temperature of the coffee that causes an undesired change in consistency and flavor, not the coffee itself.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
belocked

Post by belocked »

TwistedMister wrote:Conclusion:

It is the temperature of the coffee that causes an undesired change in consistency and flavor, not the coffee itself.
I was far less scientific but came to a similar conclusion. I ended up with fairly normal coffee but with a sticky mass in it. My original idea was to find something disgusting enough that I wouldn't want to do it, but this isn't it.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Well, in this test, the sample collected in the bottom of the cup and remained mostly unchanged from its initial state, only a little diluted. The coffee tasted pretty much 'normal' until the last mouthful...which comprised mostly just the sample (since a relatively large quantity had been extracted).

It was...interesting...in knowing that there was an unpleasant surprise waiting at the bottom of the cup but not knowing quite what to expect. However, since the method of extraction ensured that full arousal was maintained, the retained libido made it less difficult to continue the experiment to its conclusion. The end result was mostly what one would expect, but slightly diluted by the coffee. It did not retain quite the full 'flavor' that would be expected from an undiluted sample, but the volume of the sample was sufficient to provide nearly the full effect.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

I have to say like most I always got squicked out right after I came. Over time though I've conditioned myself to clean up after myself. I did it by eating just a little bit each time and now it seems completely natural.

It just tastes like sex to me.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Edgewood wrote:...now it seems completely natural.
Well, I hope that never happens to me. It's the 'squicked out', disgust and un-naturalness of it that makes it 'hot' for me...well, hot before and hot after. During, it's just nasty.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

TwistedMister wrote:
Well, I hope that never happens to me. It's the 'squicked out', disgust and un-naturalness of it that makes it 'hot' for me...well, hot before and hot after. During, it's just nasty.
After it becomes completely natural it's like a punishment if not allowed , kind of makes you feel empty . no pun intended
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

TwistedMister wrote:
kind of makes you feel empty . no pun intended
:lol:
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:

After it becomes completely natural it's like a punishment if not allowed , kind of makes you feel empty . no pun intended
Now that's taking recycling just a step too far. I'm reminded of an old Monty Python song from The Meaning of Life:

"Every sperm is sacred,
"Every sperm is great..."
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Chastity4don

Post by Chastity4don »

Ok, I do this from time to time. It's not really noticeable in coffee. It just adds a little strange, bitter flavor. I actually like the taste of cum by itself. I like sucking it off of my wife when she lets me cum on her, but doesn't happen very often. My wife also squirts into my mouth pretty regularly. And, I admit, I'm so excited about it before I cum, then disgusted after, but once I do it, I'm glad and like it! I want to try cumming in a small bowl and dip some various foods in it.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Twisted Mister mentioned putting it in a shot of bourbon. I drink 2 vodka martinis (straight up) most nights before dinner. I always put a small ice cube in it after it has been poured to keep it cold while I drink it. Now I am thinking that I may freeze one or more of my loads and drop it in my martini after it has been poured.

Has anyone done anything like this? Any thoughts / suggestions?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.