Keyholding devices

Living the real life under lock and key
Silent One

Keyholding devices

Post by Silent One »

i am in a long distance relationship with my Mistress. She has 1 key and i have the other. i know there are devices made to lock the chastity key in(i lost the saved page by a computer death) and need to find some again. i know some were even control by my Mistress via the internet. Can anyone help me? i have been looking without much success.

Thanks
0 x
Joroincharge

Re: Keyholding devices

Post by Joroincharge »

Internet controlled one is Chronovault, but expensive. Otherwise you can use a realtor's key safe with combination and then use emlalock.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Master lock now makes a bluetooth key, and another company made the Noke as well (though it has mixed results.)

My new KH and I are considering getting a small lockbox to keep a chastity key in which is then locked by the bluetooth lock. She can then remotely control the lockbox so I can get access to the key.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Just a little update for those interested. My g/f bought a cheap lock box ($12) and a hasp at Home Depot ($5) and made a small lock box. It works ok but the hasp was extremely tight on the lock. Also it is rather large.

Today I realized that the Noke would fit perfectly on an Altoids box - which it does. So... voila... mini lock box for remote key holding. http://aarkey.info/images/noke-portables.jpg

FYI - the Noke "single access" feature doesn't work well. Sometimes it says you've gotten access but you didn't and then it locks you out. My g/f is giving me access in blocks of time which allows me to get the key out w/o concern about a single open issue.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Bluetooth lock? How does that work?

Pair her phone to the lock. How does that help if she and her phone are away? I'm confused.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
LockedTexan

Post by LockedTexan »

I have known of a situation where the Bluetooth lock was paired to both of their phones but only she had the PIN to actually connect. If he needed to unlock it, he had to request the PIN.
0 x
toigoddess

Post by toigoddess »

sirmebane wrote:Bluetooth lock? How does that work?

Pair her phone to the lock. How does that help if she and her phone are away? I'm confused.
For the Noke, there is an app that both parties can have installed on their phones. The keyholder can link the lock to their account, and then share access to the lock with the other user's account. The keyholder then has a few options:
1) give the other user full access to unlock - There is a tracking feature that shows each time the lock is accessed (although not 100% accurate, especially documenting when the Noke is locked).
2) give the other user one-time access to unlock - This option does not always work, so I wouldn't advise.
3) give the other user custom access- A specific time period during the day can be enabled.

I prefer the custom access option, which can be done in advance, or the other user can contact the keyholder (by phone, text, email, etc) to request the access. The suspense of whether or not the keyholder chooses to agree to the request could add to the experience. What could be real hot is having the keyholder randomly grant access, and then notify the other user that they have temporary access to freedom, and/or give instructions to unlock and masturbate within that immediate timeframe.

The technology is rather new, but I find there is a lot of creative potential.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

toigoddess wrote:1) give the other user full access to unlock...
Ms. toigoddess is the "owner" of the lock. She messages my phone via the app and allows me to have temporary access to the lock (such as from 5:15-5:20 PM) which gives me a 5 minute window to open the lock and remove the key. I can then take off the chastity belt to go to workout. After my yoga class, I return to the car and lock back up.

She receives notifications on the App that says that I unlocked it at 5:18 and re-locked it at 7:54

FYI - I don't need access to close the lock, only to open it.
0 x
knight4princess

Post by knight4princess »

Hey. I was doing some web searches today for keyless locks that might be small enough to use on a chastity device and came up with a couple of fairly new products:

LockSmart Travel by Dog & Bone. It's a travel-size TSA lock that works with a smartphone. It logs when the lock is opened and closed and, in a pinch (LOL), the keyholder can remotely unlock the thing via a cell phone connection. It's pretty large, with the main body of the lock being about 1.5 inches by 1.7 inches and 0.44 inches thick. Still, I know my wife would rather unlock me with a smart phone than by fumbling with a key and struggling to get it in, etc. Cost is $59.95

The AirBolt, another TSA approved bluetooth lock. This looks to have some additional high-security unlocking modes but doesn't seem to have remote unlocking via cell phone. This lock is round in shape and has a diameter of 2.2 inches and a thickness of 0.63 inches. Cost is $79.95

I also took a look at a smaller Master Lock bluetooth model but it is 1 inch thick and the body is about 2 inches by 2 inches -- which is too big for a chastity lock in my opinion. It also isn't weather resistant. It goes for $70.

If anyone here has tried these locks, let me know. I am quite tempted to buy one of these so I may have a report back soon. Hopefully somebody will eventually make one of these locks even smaller.
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

The Bluetooth Master Lock that Aarkey mentioned is going to be a game changer I think.
https://www.masterlock.com/bluetooth

The keyholder is the "owner" of the lock and controls access. The keyholder then sets up the person locked as a "Guest". It is actually the phone of the locked up person "or guest" that connects to the lock via bluetooth and unlocks the lock. But, the owner controls when the guest access is enabled. It can be set for a future time. or, under direct control of the owner.

And, the lock records all activity. So, the owner can see if/when the lock is accessed.. or attempted to be accessed....
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.