Tags or labels for your cage

Living the real life under lock and key
Veganpunk

Tags or labels for your cage

Post by Veganpunk »

Do any of you have a dog tag, or a label attached to your cage? I saw one on Tumbler and was intrigued. I ordered a stainless steel heart shaped one, that has this on the front:
Property of "My Love"
Keep toy locked while not in use

And this on the back:
Only, Always, Forever

I plan on giving it to her as a present when it comes in. If you do, I was wondering what you use to put it on? I've been wearing a key ring today to see it that would work, but I believe it's causing random pinching. Was thinking about trying those steel ball chains.

Any suggestions?
0 x
chaste4fun

Re: Tags or labels for your cage

Post by chaste4fun »

I did briefly, I had it on one of the little chains you mentioned. Unfortunately, I found that it had a tendency to move around and clink against my cage, so I don't wear it anymore. If you have a plastic/silicone device you should be fine doing it that way.
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

I'm in custom steel. Before in the CB, the lock would clank. Once I switched to the contender, the lock doesn't move and never clanks. My wife actually missed the clanking sound, so I don't think that would be a problem.
So you never had any pinching problems with it than? Just noise.
0 x
Alini

Post by Alini »

We have a heart shaped lock she puts on me during the weekends
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

While we are not into the being property thing, you can get tags made up by a machine in any Petco or PetSmart store. Once my wife wrote all over me with a Sharpie but we learned that it is not very Permanent Ink as advertised. It rubbed off on my clothes and was pretty much gone after my first shower. It was fun though being all marked up with humiliating words.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Had a heart shaped dog tag (small) made for her birthday and engraved at ACE Hardware... Property of Madam Jennifer... she loved it, BUT it caused some pinching when attached to the locking post, and she gracefully accepted it and put the tag on her "key" to emphasize "ownership".... :D
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

We saw member "subinmemphis" avatar and liked it so much that we purchased a new lock, I ground and polished it smooth and took it to have my wife's initial engraved on it.

Now I proudly display her ownership and it also (as she says) prevents me from ever swapping out the lock. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
jlocked

Post by jlocked »

Little purple heart with Property of (wife's name) engraved.
In a CB 6000, one ring around center spacer post, to a smaller ring to the tag.
Does click a bit, tings just right sometimes, adds additional sense of awareness to surroundings and an additional constant reminder.
0 x
beheld

Post by beheld »

I've got an engraved heart shaped lock with my Queen's name on it. You can get them on etsy. The shackle is a little thinner than most locks, but it works just fine.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/117902449/ ... ome_feat_2
0 x