Removing solid base ring when hard

Living the real life under lock and key
Superjon

Removing solid base ring when hard

Post by Superjon »

Cliffs: How do you deal with the base ring when your KH unlocks you?

I'm considering purchasing a custom made steel device and I've got concerns about base ring sizing.

1. I'm worried about being stuck with the base ring on when having an erection.

2. through reading online, I take it that the base ring needs to be big enough to allow blood flow with an erection on, but still small enough to keep the device on. Being a grower, this may prove to be challenging. How is this possible without resorting to a hinged base ring?

Any input would be appreciated.
0 x
Alini

Re: Removing solid base ring when hard

Post by Alini »

Everyone suggest getting test rings. A hard plastic or steel cockring around the sizes you are thinking. Wear them and see how you like it. You will know right away if it's too tight ;)
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

You can leave the base ring on when Hard it will just act as a cockring and in a few cases depending on the base ring design it can stay on during sex if it doesn't stick into your partner.

You could also use a bag of frozen veg to shrink down if you need too.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
Papageno

Post by Papageno »

If the tube part of the cage is of the proper size, there should be not enough space to grow, or even start to grow. When you remove the tube, don't wait and immediately remove the ring before you start growing.
For me, this work well since I have a custom made Cd.
Previous to that, with the standard and cheap CD, I could start growing in it and I had to use ice if aroused...
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Usually I can't get my base ring off when first released, but my experience is that PIV with the base ring on is even better. It comes off easily enough afterwards.
0 x
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

As others have said, i leave the base ring of my MM JB on when hard, and i wouldn't be able to get it off even if i tried. It serves as a cock ring and makes me even harder and larger which both MyBride and i like.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
Petey

Post by Petey »

When I had my MM Jailbird, I also used it as a cock ring during sex.
Mid last year I got a Lori 2a and went with a smaller ring and tube. It's great because it doesn't allow any growth and is more secure. (Haven't been able to pull out yet).
The disadvantages are that it's harder to clean properly (I need to be released at least once a week for a proper cleaning) and I can get some occasional irritation around the base ring since it's so tight.
Also, to answer your original question, even though the ring is only 1/8" smaller than the jailbird, it is too tight to leave on during sex. It's too tight and gets painful when I'm hard. Like Papagino, I just remove it fast, immediately after the cage comes off before I start growing. Sometimes I miss my opportunity, so I either have to bear the pain for sex, or leave the room for 5 mins until I settle down and can get the ring off.
Don't shy away from a custom device, they are well worth it. And even though I have some inconveniences with the small size, in my opinion, the security it gives is more important.
0 x