Chastity and Semen.

Living the real life under lock and key
VinnyDee

Chastity and Semen.

Post by VinnyDee »

Just curious. I have seen so many chastity tumblr sites where the guy either eats his own semen or that of another man. It is done as a punishment for ejaculating without permission or as a regular part of orgasm denial. It is a big fantasy for those who use chastity in their cuckold or hotwife lifestyle.

Over the years I have tasted other men's semen but faintly, not like you see online. If you are having an orgy where the girls go from man to man, it is unavoidable. Back in my day we rarely used condoms. They were primarily used to prevent pregnancy with the odd girl who was not on some sort of birth control. So any group sex activity involved tasting other men if you did oral. No big deal.

For my entire sexual life I have used oral on women if I orgasmed before them. The taste when mixed with the lubrication of a woman is not bad at all. However, since we started chastity my wife has occasionally made me eat my own semen from off of her hand. Mostly when I have a ruined orgasm when I was not supposed to. I do not like eating my semen like that so I am very careful to warn my wife well in advance to going over the edge.

Just wondering how prevalent is semen eating in the chastity world. I seem to see it on most websites that deal with chastity. It has been suggested as a regular part of tempering your man's behavior after an orgasm. It supposedly reminds him of who is in control immediately after his orgasm. The impression I get from many chastity websites is that semen eating is a part of chastity play. Is it?
0 x
Alini

Re: Chastity and Semen.

Post by Alini »

That's what is nice about this. You decide (with your KH) what is acceptable. Just because you see it on video doesn't mean you have to. Now if your KH likes it you have to converse with them about how you don't. Having adult conversations about your rules is human.
My KH makes comments when we are in bed about me doing oral on another man but it's part of her fantasy and not something that we persue to fulfill
From what I see in a lot of post. Some KH are very stern about how much control they have and you would be stuck sucking it down as much as she wants. But it's your KH that has to decide
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I rarely consume my own semen. After I've cum there isn't much desire for that and it's not something my wife pushes. I have eaten my wife's cream pie after she was with another man (this was last month, so I've only done that once). Another time, I also cleaned some of her lovers cum off her chest. I also found that very hot. I hadn't cum either time, so this was very hot for me and my wife also enjoyed it. We're still pretty new to cuckolding, but expect I'll do more clean-up since we both enjoy it.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
HandyRandy

Post by HandyRandy »

I often have to clean but it's up to her. We fooled around twice in the last couple of days, which is unusual. On Saturday she said I was going to have to clean up and she made me have every drop. This morning I came in her and I didn't have to. Funny how she made me clean after it had been a while since I last came so there was quite bit!
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

Whenever i ejaculate, i am forced to eat my own cum. It is usually when my wife edges me too far and some spills out. There was one time she was riding my cock and i had to stop her before i had an orgasm. I did not have the orgasm, but i did ejaculate. I was wearing a condom at the time. She took the condomoff, and dumped the semen from the condom, right into my mouth and she made me eat it. It really didnt bother me at all because i like for her to exert her doninance like that, and i was so horny i was oblivious to what i was actually doing.

Something i noticed about eating your own cum is that the food you eat, really does affect what it tastes like. So my advice would be to eat healthy if you are forced to eat your own cum.
0 x
cumslave_2010

Post by cumslave_2010 »

In our home, it is a required act for me. We have embraced the femdom lifestyle for over 15 years now. Chastity has been part of that for over 8 years. The last 30 months have been permanent 24/7 for me. My Wife/Mistress enjoys humiliation and degrading me vary much. It makes me prove my obedience and servitude for her. Whenever i am allowed a release, no matter how it is. I must eat it, it's been a rule of hers for the last 3 years or more. She hasn't tasted a once of my semen for years now. Overtime she has devised many ways for me to eat it. She knows it humiliates, disgusts and degrades me. Her favourite is to milk me into a glass, then piss into it. Just before serving it to me, she will spit into it as well. Hands it to me and orders me to drink. I am always left horney from the milking, and drink it down for her without hesitation. I know not all chastity slaves go thru this, but this is what my Wife/Mistress enjoys.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Whenever i am allowed a release, no matter how it is. I must eat it, it's been a rule of hers for the last 3 years or more. She hasn't tasted a once of my semen for years now. Overtime she has devised many ways for me to eat it. She knows it humiliates, disgusts and degrades me.
This was the first *really* kinky thing Mrs. Twisted did, at the end of our first real experiment with chastity (a whole month of being locked 24/7, not out for any reason). She had me restrained, on the bed, and after a lot of teasing and pussy-licking she said that she wanted me inside...but that I was not allowed to cum, and if I did she would sit on my face and make me eat it all back out of her.

Many years later, I'm still not exactly sure where she got the idea. It's possible that she read about it in a story that I wrote- I have been known to keep a pad of paper or notebook in the bathroom and sometimes during my morning constitutional I will amuse myself by writing kinky stories. Embarrassed by the fact that this kinky stuff turned me on, I usually was in the habit of hiding these where she would not be likely to see them, but occasionally I would get interrupted and forget and one would get left out. It's possible that she either saw one (or more) out or discovered the stash and read one or more of them. I don't know, she never mentioned it but I *had* written about such a thing a time or two.

Could she have come up with it on her own? Perhaps, but I'm not sure about that either.

I too find it embarrassing/humiliating, disgusting, degrading, nasty and gross...but the idea of being forced to do it is still causes me to become aroused. The fact that it *does* arouse me is also embarrassing/humiliating (to me). I don't like the smell, and it tastes even worse. Plus, given when and where I was raised (by an ultra-religious mother) it is practically 'queer' and therefor unacceptable. (Actually, I never even had any notion or concept of homosexuality until I was nearly a teenager and saw two guys kissing on a beach. I was horrified and disgusted. Up to that point, all I knew was that the natural order of things was male + female for both animals and people and the idea that there could be anything else had never entered my mind. In the nearly half-century since, I have come to believe that people should be able to do whatever they want, but I remain conflicted as to whether they have the right to expose others to practices that differ from the norm. Adding to the conflict/confusion is that, in the time since, I have found that I am 'turned-on' by [some] ideas that even very kinky folks, not to mention the vast majority of more 'normal' people would find appalling and disgusting and completely unacceptable.)

At any rate, she made the 'threat' and I was so turned-on that I nearly ejaculated instantly...and it was utterly impossible for me to prevent doing so when she slipped me inside and slid down. I didn't really think that she would have the nerve to follow through and make good on the threat. But the joke was on me.

As surprised as I was that she had made the threat, I was even more surprised, and shocked, when she *did* follow through...and she used real force too, with her hands twisted in my hair and pulling so hard that it made my eyes water. It was every bit as 'nasty' and disgusting as I thought it would be, and what was even more humiliating was that I started getting hard again while doing it. Even more of a 'turn-on' is the fact that *she* discovered that she *likes* making me do it- both the physical sensation *and* the psychological aspect of having the power (and using it) to *force* me to do it.

I hate doing it, but it still causes me to become aroused. The idea of being forced to consume it *every* time is arousing as well but she has not gone to that extent (yet). Even more arousing, and embarrassing (for several reasons), is the idea of being forced to consume someone else's semen- which is a notion that she has been bringing up more often in the last few years...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted