Milking without an anus

Living the real life under lock and key
Janelles hubby

Milking without an anus

Post by Janelles hubby »

Is there a way of milking for someone who has no anus due to surgery?

Janelles hubby
0 x
Chastity since Dec 30, 2015. Using cb6ks
slave d

Re: Milking without an anus

Post by slave d »

There is some access available to the prostate (presumably you're talking prostate milking AND still have an intact prostate) externally between the base of the scrotum and where the anus usually is. While this is not "direct access" it can be stimulated and maybe using a good vibrator there and being caged to stop an erection might at least get to a ruined orgasm if not an actual milking ?

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Why not simply ruin the orgasm?

My wife has stimulated me with the Hitachi in my perineum area, and it feels pretty good, I'm sure I have a lot of leaked pre-cum, but I've never truly been "milked" with my prostate.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

sherulestherooster wrote:My wife has stimulated me with the Hitachi in my perineum area, and it feels pretty good, I'm sure I have a lot of leaked pre-cum, but I've never truly been "milked" with my prostate.
My wife is able to stimulate me enough with her fingers in my perineum area that I leak a pretty good amount of pre-cum. We find this is sufficient. I feel relieved of the pressure, the stimulation feels nice, and my wife enjoys it. Win/win. Plus neither of us has to do anything that we're uncomfortable with (neither of us is comfortable with anything anal).

The trick we discovered to getting good perineum stimulation is I have to relax my penis and groin as much as possible. If I'm tensed up or my penis is to swollen inside the cage, I can't get anything to come out.
0 x