Managing Horniness

Living the real life under lock and key
TitaniumChastiTi

Re: Managing Horniness

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

[quote=" There are other options like the Crucible from Steelworks (have to ask for a quote) or the mouse trap. I even remember seeing a custom fitted titanium head cap for several thousand bucks but it looked amazing, covering the last inches of your penis in a life-like sheath of titanium locked in place through your PA (something that will wait till I win the lottery)[/quote]

I beg to differ on the cost issue :oops:
0 x
Tabbhas Swain

Post by Tabbhas Swain »

cycling2work wrote:fully agree with all the ones above...
your base ring is too small.. happened to me too. i am now in a bigger base ring.... and am better - although still with a little discomfort at night
Thanks. I'm not thinking it is the base ring as it is really lose and I can pull out if it is any bigger. I'll just wait for the new device to arrive and see if that takes care of the problem. If not, MM said they will change out the ring for a nominal charge.
0 x
Current device: Custom Steelwerks Extreme

Past Devices: HTv3, MM Jailbird, PA5000, knock-off CB6000, and CB6000s, bad "Made in the USA" Jailbird knock-off
Tabbhas Swain

Post by Tabbhas Swain »

Thanks at TitaniumChastiTi and @The Grinder. I really like the look of Lori's tube though I guess I don't really get much choice as Sir Tabbha really chooses what I put on. Wasn't familiar with most of those options so I will pass them on to him.

I really prefer titanium due to how light weight it is and didn't know there was an affordable option (thanks TitaniumchastiTi) I have a tear in my urethra from an accident I had with my PA about 20 years ago, so I try to keep lightweight jewelry in it and was scared after trying the PA5k and having such a bad experience to try another PA only chastity sheath vs a whole unit. The outer skin is in tact but the inner urethra wall is torn.

If he is open to it, we will look into one of those devices once we have saved again. It would be nice to have something more flexible for going to the gym and doing more grunt work around the house. :D
0 x

Past Devices: HTv3, MM Jailbird, PA5000, knock-off CB6000, and CB6000s, bad "Made in the USA" Jailbird knock-off
Tabbhas Swain

Post by Tabbhas Swain »

I just wanted to give an update and thank everyone again for their help and support. I received my Jailbird the other day from MM and it's already a world of difference. The most major problem wasn't the base ring diameter, but the cage length. The cage of the old knock-off was too long and wide, allowing me to get more erect. The end result was more pressure on the base ring because I could get more aroused. The custom cage is totally controlling that. It also isn't allowing the full erections so I'm not getting as horny as quickly which is making that much more manageable.

While I know it might need a slight adjustment in length and gapping between the base ring and cage (want to see how my body adapts to it before I fully commit to adjusting it), I feel this finally solved the issues and I'm so much happier. I still am going to look into a minimalist cage for working out, but am happy with this for now.

Again, thank you everyone for your input and support. I'm excited about the next steps on my journey with my husband/keyholder.
0 x