Chastity size step down

Living the real life under lock and key
Subervent

Chastity size step down

Post by Subervent »

Well, as the subject says, this post/thread is about chastity size or "stepping down" in size.

For me, it all started with a generic CB6000. Then went with a few silicone devices, but neither of these really gave any insight over true fit. The CB6000 and Silicone could cause fungal infections for an uncut person, so thorough cleaning was a must, so there never was a true LONG TERM wearing, which meant no chance to experiment with step down... for me that was.

Then came MM's Jailbird. I went from a normal 6000 to more of a 6000s in size. Now, one thing I did not mess with was gap. I figured that out using the CB 6000 that gap for me, tended to really swell my cords... to the point it was literally a medical issue. Same thing happened with ring size, so neither of these were ever changed once I settled on a good spot. 1/2inch gap and a 1 7/8 inch oval ring were what I settled on. The whole thing is to be snug, but not tight. Trust me, you don't want a hospital trip due to your cords swelling so bad you have a hard time moving.

Some couples try to push the boundaries, some don't. Some solo people try to just go off their fantasy and really push into dangerous realms.

Now, what I personally did with stepping down was cage length. Never diameter for me, as every time I tried... it was an Edema nightmare. BUT everyone is different. Some people can't shorten their device but close the diameter down. Some close ring size but can't change anything else. Some change gap. Some change all. This is where I'm getting at from my personal experience and I'll explain more.

Like I mentioned, I played with length. A lOT. Trying longer, and super short and all between. I found that too short, when trying to get erect, it would cause pain in the region around the device, but not in the device. It was almost a stomach type pain but lower. This was also the result of too small of a ring for me. The difference with the ring, is it was just a nightime ordeal with too small of a ring. I'd wake up feeling like I just took a foot to the stomach, so the ring size was a unique ordeal in a few ways, thus I won't really delve into ring issues I had as much.

This was where we started to slow down on stepping down, and settled on a size. Mine was 2 3/4 inch length and we stopped there. It got to the point that it was chasing the magic dragon. It was never ending. There literally needed to be a point where we'd stop tinkering and just have a device that fit, and all the pros and cons were weighed out with the consideration of safety/health, security, etc. Surprisingly, security was the least of my, well, our worry. I wasn't in this to play bad boy and cheat. I thoroughly loved wearing the device. The biggest worry was health. Edema, Chords, blood flow, etc.

The point in this, was really just to mention my issues, but the goal, is to let people know when is enough. Never push certain limits. Uncomfortable is one thing, but if you notice glands, chords, or anything else starting to act differently, back off, maybe larger than the previous size before you dropped down a size. Basically treat this similar to stretching your ear lobes and having a blow out. You'd not just go back to the size before the blowout, you'd drop one more.

So for conversation sake, and just to get an idea of how people step down, what works for you, and what issues have you come to, and if you came to any, how did it effect your current sizing. I think this would be a good help for some newcommers as I know some people jump right in and it can be very damaging, physically, and mentally.

Also, please only refer to "solid" devices. Plastic, metal, etc. Silicone devices should not be included in this, just due to the nature of them being flexible unlike solid devices, which can really change all of the above. I'm vary curious to see how many people had similar issues or experiences than me, or had completely different. I think why I came back to this forum and not TOS, is this isn't a fantasy ordeal. Living with a crazy tight, small, and IMO unrealistic device, including spikes etc for long periods can be detrimental to ones body. Some things are for play, some don't belong in long term. (Which is why I never used a spike/post in my jailbird... bruise city for me).

So comment ahead!!! :D
0 x
- Formerly in Long term Chastity -
gregstep427

Re: Chastity size step down

Post by gregstep427 »

I had the problem when start bought a tiger rim 48 mm silver from clubx start wear for couple days and it chaff my under near my bag started to pain and tear but I could deal with that after saline infusion but pain in the kidney area remove the cage but keeping the ring on , my bag still tight .With some problems went up the 50mm ring while waiting was my 50mm donut ring and the cage after of days wear found it to large and fell out once at work .So I order tiger Ridem in the black 50mm ring .
Last weekend while clearing after heavy Saturday dripping percum and sperm put my finger under and between my and shalf just pull out ,so left off for the night.
Monday 12 1 16 so went to the 48mm ring but the same cage from 50mm black set and all this week it like a nature thing ,the nights are still with discomfort that start to become easy soon now my 6th day with set and it feels so good because I step out and to gay club today but that's part 2 that you read in chastity journey.

gregstep427 :D
0 x
WET_MANGOS

Post by WET_MANGOS »

It's hard finding a device that fits great. When I first started I read a post saying it cost 2000$ to find the right fit on a custom device. Thankfully custom devices hold there value suprisingly, or I'm sure I would be nearing that number.
I started in a ht2 that was too small 45 mm ring that fit just fine, but cage wasn't working. Moved to a mm jailbird, smaller ring bigger cage.
In the jailbird I stared to get some burning under the sack, people said it was the gap and after adjusting it larger I would be fine. So I returned it for adjustments and also shortened the cage because it was to long. When I got it back the cage was to short and the ball burn was still there so I sold it and moved on. The reason I gave up on the jailbird was that I found that I could masturbate to orgasm with it on, this almost ended my chastity dream.
Things were looking over until I saw a steelheart by steelworxx, totally enclosed tube. There was no way I was getting any feeling through that thing I remember thinking, and I was right, sometimes while locked in the steelheart I think about what my penis felt like being touched even just to pee. My steelheart is 100 mm long 35 mm Diameter 45mm anatomical ring 47mm regular ring. After getting my steelheart I can say I finish have a device I can wear long term. I just finished a 24/7 two week lockup with absolutely no pain. There's only two issues I have with my cage now. First the pee hole could use some adjusting a cage full of pee just stinks (pun intended ) second cage length I think my cage needs to be longer. When I put on the cage I need to use the sock method because the diameter is the same size as my penis, after that the cage is snug against my body. After some time the cage begins to slide down and exposes the base of my shaft whill still filling the entire cage. So I guess I have to options get a longer cage and hope that will work, I don't want to get a longer cage to find out it still slides down but now I just don't fill the cage. Or I can close the diameter and make it longer hoping less space will be able to grab the side of the cage better and hang on so it stays next to my body. I don't know what I'm going to do yet but I don't think I want a smaller ring like other people say would fix my problem. Fix it might bit just causing a worse one (ball burn).
There you have it I'm still going to try and make it better but now that I have setting that works I have all the time I need. And that's all I really need.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I returned it for adjustments and also shortened the cage because it was to long...I guess I have to options get a longer cage and hope that will work, I don't want to get a longer cage to find out it still slides down but now I just don't fill the cage. Or I can close the diameter and make it longer hoping less space will be able to grab the side of the cage better and hang on so it stays next to my body. I don't know what I'm going to do yet...
Change *ONLY* one thing at a time, and evaluate the results. If you change more than one thing at a time, you cannot be sure which change worked and which did not, and, one of the changes could introduce a different problem and then you *really* get screwed up because you can't be sure of what caused what.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Great advice above from Twisted. Only change ONE thing at a time. I learned that the hard way with the CB6000s. Just couldn't help fiddling with all the different combinations.
0 x