New ways of saying....thanks and I'm proud of you...

Living the real life under lock and key
Nfrgp

New ways of saying....thanks and I'm proud of you...

Post by Nfrgp »

Just over 4 months ago we started living our version of a FLR. She keeps me locked and at her service 24/7....and over the last 2 months in particular she has grown into the Dom role way better than I would have previously given her credit for. Seriously we've done stuff that I've been dreaming about for years!!

I love it when she's strict and unforgiving with me; I love it when she uses me for her own pleasure and denies me; I love it when just says 'NO' (so fricken weird compared to our old life).

But I find myself constantly repeating myself (lol) in my heaping of love and praise for her.

So the question... As a good sub who is amazed and proud and (basically there is no finer way of putting it) horny for his loving wife who has grown into a mistress ... how do I show her / explain to her how "cool" she really is being??? I need some new material

Thanks
0 x
Locksmith & Subbie
Check out our blog http://nfrgp.tumblr.com
carolina cyclist

Re: New ways of saying....thanks and I'm proud of you...

Post by carolina cyclist »

This may be a bit cliche and is definitely not new but the best part is MrsL still gets just as giddy each time.

I bring home fresh cut flowers for her on a weekly basis. I am not a florist but have gotten pretty good at picking flowers and assorted foilage to hand make boquets for her.

MrsL LOVES it and it keeps me horny as hell watching her get so excited!
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

You are a very lucky couple and it sounds like you two are just starting on a wonderful journy. I really like your tumblr page and will check in on it.
As CC said, flowers are a great way to show your love and think back to what you did when you first started to date. Was there anything you did that she really loved?
Additionally you might think about a tatoo with her name or nickname, or something like "Property of ___". It could also be a heart with her name in it.

How does the Holy Trainer compare with the CB6000. It looks like it is comfortable. How is the security and pulling out?
Thanks and good luck in your journey.
BW
0 x
keeperof55

Post by keeperof55 »

My "poor" husband... life has certainly "gotten in the way" due to a recent illness of mine. Thank goodness for nurses that constantly ask for your name and birthdate before medicating you each time, because surely I'd have forgotten! I think they really should be asking me to repeat the digits to the locked box that holds my key to be sure I don't forget that all important code! Despite it all, my husband continues to put me first, and due to medical issues has been locked for many months now.

Several years ago we stayed in a quaint inn (my pick) where there were small vases of flowers at the bedside and bathroom counter. I commented on how nice that was and so that weekend my husband said if I bought a vase, he would fill it. Well it's been years since I bought a vintage looking, heart shaped, crystal cut glass vase and it remains full of flowers. This is a visual reminder of his love for me. I'm not a naturally dominant woman, but I am learning and his flower arranging skills are fantastic! ;)
1 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

You know your wife best, than anyone else
So only you can think of ways to express your gratitude towards her
Having said that,
The more naturally your actions comes out of you, the better for both of you!
Enjoy!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.