Ruined Orgasm Vs Aborted Orgasm

Living the real life under lock and key
MistressNatasha

Ruined Orgasm Vs Aborted Orgasm

Post by MistressNatasha »

There are so many gifs and movies out there showing ruined orgasms. While it is enjoyable and humorous to watch bouncing cocks, spurting cum out while the male desperately searches for some stimulation. The look on his face can be priceless. So much desperation mixed with the small hope that you, for some crazy reason or other, will begin stroking it again and allow him to enjoy a full orgasm. Why would I allow you to come? I have been working on you all month.

As you most would know, females are not only ruining your orgasms for the sheer joy of it, but to limit the amount of pleasure you receive from the orgasm and most importantly, to minimise how hard you drop. We do not want to see your willingness and capacity to serve and please us to diminish now do we?

During my time ruining my slaves and hubbies orgasms, I have found a much more effective technique I like to call the "aborted" orgasm. This technique will ensure the male will receive no pleasurable end and will remain as horny as horny can be and you can continue to ruin them for hours and hours.

Firstly we have to understand the four stages to the male orgasm.

Stage 1 - Arousal: The male notices something or someone that prompts sexual interest. This will cause the brain to he is aroused and his penis is to be erect. A male that is chased however (and by chased I mean for more than a week) will be in this state almost constantly. This arousal can dull over time without some form teasing.

Stage 2 - Platue: This is where the body will prepare for orgasm and will usually last from about 30 seconds (what looser) to 5 mins with constant stimulation. During this time you will notice his heart rate increase and he will begin to thrust his hips. Over time a clear fluid may begin to flow which can be a tasty treat for you submissive. In the case of a ruined orgasm the male can be brought to the point of orgasm as quickly as you like. The goal is to stop all stimulation as soon as you see the start of an orgasm. However with aborted orgasms you will want to draw the teasing out as long as you can and I will explain why in the next stage.

Stage 3 – The Orgasm: (this is the hard part)
It is important to understand that the orgasm itself occurs in two stages. First the body will start building up semen in the urethral duct. Once the duct is full the male will reach the point of no return. At this point any more stimulation and i do mean even the slightest breath will induce ejaculation. This is the second stage of the orgasm and occurs in a series of muscles contractions, the nerves causing the contractions send messages of pleasure to the males brain completing the two stages of the orgasm.

Going by most information posted, ruining a males orgasm is done by continuing stimulation right up until point of ejaculation and to then let go and enjoy the show. This is how the abortion method is far superior. Firstly you must bring you male as close to the point of completing the stage 1as many times as possible and then stop. As usual, the signs as to when to stop will differ from person to person and learning them will take time. During this stage of teasing it is not that imperative that you hit right the on edge as you are building up as much "pressure/semen" in the as possible. This should be done for at least 20 mins. When ready for the next step you may bring him right to the point of no return but stop before any contraction occurs. (not even one). You may need help from your subbie finding this point and he will also need some practice finding it and may fail at first. Be lenient, he is learning too however I would make note of punishments for achieving any sort of orgasm, ruined or not, if this spot is not found by the sub soon enough. Trust me ladies, he will find it sooner than you think. When completed correctly the semen will slowly dribble out of the penis and the male will receive no contractions or pleasure at all. He may not even know it worked. It’s like loading the gun and then letting the bullet fall out the barrel... what a let down).

The best way to tell if you have correctly aborted his orgasm is by waiting till he has subsided a bit, usually 10-15 seconds or so and start right back up again. If it was completed correctly he will feel no post orgasm torture whatsoever. In fact he will be hornier then when you started. The best part is you can keep on doing this, building his arousal over and over until you have milked him dry.

Stage 4 - Resolution and rebuild: (in the end that is what it is all about)
IF the male reaches full ejaculation the erection is lost shortly after and the male will begin to feel relaxed and drowsy. After this he will begin to rebuild he levels and be ready for action in around half an hour or so however his level of motivation will drop dramatically. This will affect his willingness to serve and will not perform for you at 100% . He will take a week to get back to a minimal acceptable level. This can fall even further if the male is allowed another orgasm. DO NOT LET THIS OCCUR. Even if he is lucky enough to receive a ruined orgasm he will go through this period however the length of time and intensity will be reduced.

The most important reason for aborting a males orgasm is that he will not go through this stage at all, as no signals have been received from the nerves that lead to the brain that registers that an orgasm has occurred. He will remain horny, his willingness to serve will increase and he will be left emptied and feeling frustrated, unsatisfied and he will love you for it.

I will be posting an instruction video in my members only section shortly. Are you one of my slaves yet?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Ruined Orgasm Vs Aborted Orgasm

Post by Tom Allen »

MistressNatasha wrote: I will be posting an instruction video in my members only section shortly. Are you one of my slaves yet?
Hi Ms Natasha, and welcome to Chastity Forums. I imagine that you were so thrilled to find this little group that you overlooked our rules in your excitement.

For the convenience of new members, our rules are posted in stickies that head up every forum, and more specific links are highlighted in the RED text at the top. It's hard to miss them, but I guess that some people can't wait to join in the conversations.

Anyway, since you're probably dying to join in the conversations about chastity and denial, please take a few moments to read over those rules that I mentioned, especially the part about Solicitation.
Solicitation
It should go without saying, but this forum is not the appropriate place to be posting personal ads, or for soliciting or offering other sexual services. Buy, sell, trade chastity devices? That's fine; we have a forum for that. Looking for a Domme, Keyholder, slave, master, etc.? Please go to one of the many other websites that specialize in such things.
If we can help you out with any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I swear this forum needs a way to "High 5" other people's responses :)

Thanks Tom!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast

Post by newbie »

Thanks Tom, I love how you set these people straight.

It's nice to know someone is weeding out the questionable characters and keeping the website honest for those who actually are involved in male chastity.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
Petey

Post by Petey »

I agree, the solicitation is annoying.
However, it was actually an interesting topic, and something I've been thinking about. I've often though that a ruined orgasm could be too much pleasure and would be 'cheating' on a true chastity sentence. After a few weeks locked up, a ruined orgasm feels great! But last week my wife gave me a good tease - I got 10 minutes of uncaged teasing with her full attention. (Often she will tease me while we watch netflix or something. It's nice, but not undivided attention).
So that 10 minutes flew by, and felt like 2 minutes. But in the end she got me to the point that the original poster describes as an 'aborted orgasm'. I was taken just to the point before the contractions started and then she let go. My member jumped up as if it was going to spurt, but just held there for a good 5 - 10 seconds until finally just leaking a lot of semen for another 5-10 seconds. No spurting like a ruined orgasm can still produce.
It was a great tease, but I think it is much more frustrating, not as satisfying, and doesn't seem as much like 'cheating'.
I'm curious in others thoughts - is a 'full' ruined orgasm cheating on your sentence? I suspece a lot of men are enjoying it more than they let on.
0 x
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

Petey wrote: I'm curious in others thoughts - is a 'full' ruined orgasm cheating on your sentence? I suspece a lot of men are enjoying it more than they let on.
I've yet to experience the "ruined orgasm" as part of chastity play with my wife, but out of interest I did take the Hitachi Wand to my JailBIrd and achieved a "ruined orgasm" in that I climaxed, but was left with the thought "Oh, is that it ?" as the experience was completely without the usual rush of pleasure and excitement, just a bit of muscle twitching and a messy JailBird !

Is it cheating ? If you need to ask the question, then for you, it is!
0 x
MM Jailbird
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

She might be a spammer, but it's a topic that my g/f and I were talking about last night.

My g/f wants to increase my next release date to 45 days, but she doesn't want me to have a wet dream during my sentence. Like most guys, I get that full feeling in my prostate, not to mention occasional blue balls, after about 15 days of lock up.

I've seen RO videos and sometimes there is one muscle contraction for what appears to be the start of an ejaculation shot before things settle down and the cum dribbles out. I would think there has to be some feeling of pleasure/relief in that first shot. Other videos show no contractions and only dribbling, it just depends on the technique I guess. Like a good KH, she doesn't want there to be premature pleasure, even if she caused it. She's not sure she could do a proper RO without practice so she wants to practice giving me an RO when it's my release time. That way if I do have a small ejaculation, at least it was when she authorized it. We've read all the tips on how to stop stimulation several seconds before the ejaculation should start. Any other tips?

Then she brought up prostate massages. We talked about it and she want to do that instead of an RO, at least for now, because it is supposed to reduce the chance of an orgasm. We're trying it sometime this week. With my full prostate, I should be leaking in seconds.

I'm excited!
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
Lilprincess

Post by Lilprincess »

If you ask my poor hubby, after three ruined orgasms, they do not count as a real one. He had pressure release but NO actual pleasure. Made him even hornier!
0 x
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

Lilprincess wrote:If you ask my poor hubby, after three ruined orgasms, they do not count as a real one. He had pressure release but NO actual pleasure. Made him even hornier!
That's good to know. So are you saying that first shot is more of a pressure release than the start of an ejaculation? And the more ROs you do the more horny he gets? My g/f wants me to be more horny than before, so maybe repeated ROs is the way to go.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

It was a good post right up until the last paragraph and solicitation. Thanks, Tom.

Now for the technique, MrsL will not need an instruction video for this "aborted" technique as she stumbled upon it on her own over the last 8 months. She enjoys it immensely!
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com