UK members?

Living the real life under lock and key
MrTiggywinkle
Re: UK members?

Post by MrTiggywinkle »

Devon here. Would be great to have the opportunity to ask about cages that are actually available in the UK!
1 x
jomojo76

Post by jomojo76 »

I'm from Berks.

When I joined the forum I saw house of denial was good for the UK. They have lots of choices. If you come across any others let me know.

The best bespoke ones seem to be based in the USA, so if anyone knows someone based in the UK that would great because it will be easier and cheaper to get adjustments.
1 x
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

jomojo76 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:20 am When I joined the forum I saw house of denial was good for the UK. They have lots of choices. If you come across any others let me know.
I would second the vote for House of Denial.
I've been looking for something with a shorter cage length and they have a good selection.
1 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
Spaceman

Post by Spaceman »

HoD are good, and they will offer guidance and advice, also exchange if you're not happy. But read the terms.

Also Amazon have a lot.

In Norfolk by the way
1 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

HoD are resellers of Chinese imports. I've bought several cages from them and am happy with their service and prompt delivery.

Packaging is discrete, unlike one cage I bought off Amazon and which came in only a plastic unpadded Jiffy bag. I was out and it got handed to my neighbour. She'd obviously had a good feel through the thin plastic and was highly amused when I collected it. I think I said it was a plumbing fixing, which is true in a way, and she pretended to believe it.
2 x