Feeling anxious after a few hours

Living the real life under lock and key
cucken

Feeling anxious after a few hours

Post by cucken »

So I have the following device. I'm still trying to determine if being in chastity is for me. My wife likes it but isn't into enforcing it as she likes sex and I'm all she has for the moment. If it turns out to be a long term thing, I will likely buy a more custom model.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-style ... |273879503

Even though its too big (my penis only fills it 50% or so), its surprisingly comfortable. Having said that, after a few hours I start getting anxious to take it off. I don't feel pain or really any discomfort. I just feel like I need to get it off me asap.

Has anyone experienced this and how did you overcome it? I can't seem to get past the first few hours. I don't know how I would ever wear it to work.
0 x
The Grinder

Re: Feeling anxious after a few hours

Post by The Grinder »

I do not have that reaction. I want to play with my devices for as long as I can. Up until the last one, that was only a few days before something went wrong or my body revolted. There were/are times I really wish I could get out for a sexual release but that is not being anxious it is being horny.

It might be the whole issue is the urethral insert. I never batted an eye at the Prince Albert running through the last inch or so of my penis, but the longer inserts never worked well (or long) for me. Your device has a major urethral insert ( 7+ inches! YIKES, even if it is flexible! ) and that would surely drive me crazy for any but the shortest term play. Perhaps you should test out other devices without an insert - the best thing about the cheap generic contraptions is you get to try out a lot of options quickly and relatively inexpensively. By the way those DHGate ribbed inserts are the worst I tried. Maybe good for a short term tormenting, but they didn't seem practical even for over night play.

This seems like a problem you will have to work through. A custom device that suits your anatomy and an eager key holder is not going to be a good match for you if you get anxious after a few hours. And God help you if your wife finds a little strain of sexual sadism in her heart. However, I suspect you will have a lot less trouble if you leave out the long insert.

The Grinder
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

I agree on the urethral insert. It seems to be a one-size-fits-all thing and that cannot be right. I also would be concerned about bladder infections, etc. Spend the money on a custom device for the best experience. I pay $300 for my dress shoes, but they're the best ones on the planet. Same for my bed, office chair, etc. If you're serious about long-term wearing, then at least spend the money on a real CB6000 (not a knock-off). You can get a decent custom fit device for reasonable cost.

I made mine last five years. Looking forward to my MM JB that is supposed to ship any day.
0 x
sissyrandi

Post by sissyrandi »

You bought Satan's chastity device - go get something a little less bothersome. I've only had something inserted in there one time while were experimenting many years ago - and that will not happen again! Very uncomfortable and very unpleasant all the way around - not a turn on, just painful.
0 x
Look02

Post by Look02 »

Inserting something in the uretha is not to be done without reasonable care and some thoughts before.

I'm wearing a SteelworxX Looker 02 with a plug about 15mm behind the A-ring. BUT: This is made of high grade titanium, shaped without any edges and has a smooth and rounded slightly thicker ball-end to not stress the uretha in any dangerous ways.

Considering that, the risk of putting in the plug on my Looker is easy to bear. But considering how your urethal insert is made, I would not dare to put it in.
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
cucken

Post by cucken »

Thanks everyone. I haven't worn it since. The good news is I haven't had anxiety since I stopped wearing it
0 x
GoddessRhea

Post by GoddessRhea »

If you are okay with buying from Ebay, you have loads of options. I know a lot of people say don't get them because they're not good quality, however, I've had some pretty good experiences with these devices.

At the very least, it's a good way to figure out the designs you like before you drop the money on custom. It also will help you decide if you even want to stay in chastity long term.
0 x