Orgasm challenge - PIV ONLY

Living the real life under lock and key
Caged55

Orgasm challenge - PIV ONLY

Post by Caged55 »

My KH has informed me that she will NEVER permit me to masturbate again, I am to request to be allowed to orgasm inside her - AFTER I have satisfied her fully, after which she will give me 1 minute to orgasm, or forfeit and be locked up again 24/7 - this is after holding back for 15-20 minutes of love making, and then orgasm literally on demand within the time she allows. By this time she is satisfeid and pleasured and her patience with me having my release is limited, and with the threat of her pulling me out, getting to orgasm is very hard.

She in return says that she has given me the opportunity to orgasm, but I did not take it, so the cage goes back on. Its so hard not to cum while making love to her glorious pussy, and then having her decide - now you can cum, you have one minute (or less, as it never feels like a minute)... and no begging or whining, or the opportunity to orgasm is moved out by weeks... she has a way that drives me absolutely crazy with desire for her, and the desperation grows everytime she cages me... :D
0 x
nebman

Re: Orgasm challenge - PIV ONLY

Post by nebman »

You have a sweet involved KH. Lick her for me. Lucky Dog!
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

You're a lucky man, i dream of PIV, and PIV orgasm hasn't happened for i can't remember how long !! You'll just have to get better at it lol.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

:D We had a PIV this morning, she uncaged my JB and left the base (cock) ring on, and I was allowed to pleasure her, then she gave me about 1 minute to orgasm, low and behold I could not do it and just as I was about to build up she pulled me out.... this is the hardest T&D you can imagine... and said "you had your chance, don't say I don't allow you to orgasm, now get your cock back into the cage where it belongs..... serious? Sooo sexually frustrating and yet so sexy
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

That's the only way we've done it for the past five years. It is good training, because my wife will play with me a lot - I mean a lot. She'll get me to the edge several times over a couple of weeks and then I get full release without knowing when the day will actually be. Never knowing is what keeps the edge so exciting. We're not into all the rules. She doesn't want to be a warden. But she never lets me forget who's the boss in the bedroom, either.
0 x
sissyrandi

Post by sissyrandi »

We could never do that - tried the orgasms on demand thing many times, never worked well. I'm kind of with prthomas on this one, she typically edges me a fair amount and I'm never certain when I'll actually get a ruined orgasm. Does make it very exciting.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

PIV this morning again, I was rready to orgasm about 5 minutes in, but had to hold back hugely while she orgasmed 3 times, then I had my 1 minute - and guess what - I was no where near ready... and left massively horney. This has such a huge effect on me, I am super pleasing to her all the time, do most of the house chores voluntary, and totally obedient to her demands hoping that she will allow me to masturbate just once.

On the topic of masturbation, if I continue to fail to orgasm inside her, is x1 per year on my birthday.... I am delirious with desire.... and she loves the effect of permanent enforced chastity :!:
0 x