Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveT

Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by SteveT »

Caged55 wrote:Anyway, the ladies are planning another Vegas trip, and asked if I would asked if I would want to come along to help look after and serve their "needs"... does a lucky fish need water - LOL!!!!
Do you have a date for your Vegas trip yet? (I don't get to check in here as often as I would like, and I would like to make a note in my diary so that I don't miss out on hearing all about it!)
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Do you have a date for your Vegas trip yet? (I don't get to check in here as often as I would like, and I would like to make a note in my diary so that I don't miss out on hearing all about it!)[/quote]

Planned for January, actually date still unknown, but what is known is that Madam KH will NOT be taking her key, its a girls-weekend of "unbridled pleasure" and enjoyment. Until then I will NOT be milked... hoping for the "double-trouble" again, that was so mind blowing, and by the way, I have been told by MrsB, the correct "etiquette" is to ALWAYS clean your KH first... got lucky on that one :D
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I still find your story fascinating. Maybe more so for the other couple (the "B's"). You touch on this from time to time, but I still don't have a complete picture of what their relationship is like. Are they kinky when they are together, or does her hubby have little interest in kink, and let's her take it out with the two of you? Do you see them socially, or is it always sexual?
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

sherulestherooster wrote:I still find your story fascinating. Maybe more so for the other couple (the "B's"). You touch on this from time to time, but I still don't have a complete picture of what their relationship is like. Are they kinky when they are together, or does her hubby have little interest in kink, and let's her take it out with the two of you? Do you see them socially, or is it always sexual?
MrB has his kinks, while he is very comfortable that the ladies "play" with me locked in chastity. As a couple they definately err on the kinky side. We see them socially, but its more than just a sexual relationship (social generally ends up with something sexy or erotic going on), especially between Madam KH and MrsB, and they spend more time together going shopping, gym, facials etc and are quiet close, and have had quiet a few one-on-one sessions with each other... I'm now always caged in MrB's presence, except lately the one time I had a hot-tub session "naked" :oops:
0 x
Locked Driver

Post by Locked Driver »

Caged55 wrote:
sherulestherooster wrote:I still find your story fascinating. Maybe more so for the other couple (the "B's"). You touch on this from time to time, but I still don't have a complete picture of what their relationship is like. Are they kinky when they are together, or does her hubby have little interest in kink, and let's her take it out with the two of you? Do you see them socially, or is it always sexual?
MrB has his kinks, while he is very comfortable that the ladies "play" with me locked in chastity. As a couple they definately err on the kinky side. We see them socially, but its more than just a sexual relationship (social generally ends up with something sexy or erotic going on), especially between Madam KH and MrsB, and they spend more time together going shopping, gym, facials etc and are quiet close, and have had quiet a few one-on-one sessions with each other... I'm now always caged in MrB's presence, except lately the one time I had a hot-tub session "naked" :oops:
I have been following your journey for a while now and I may have forgotten about some things.

Has your wife ever touched Mr. B's manhood? What is the farthest Mr. B has gone with your wife?

Even if they have not been sexual can I assume she has gotten out of the hot tub naked and sat on Mr. B's lap before?
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Locked Driver wrote:
Caged55 wrote:
I have been following your journey for a while now and I may have forgotten about some things.

Has your wife ever touched Mr. B's manhood? What is the farthest Mr. B has gone with your wife?

Even if they have not been sexual can I assume she has gotten out of the hot tub naked and sat on Mr. B's lap before?
Yes she has... and it has gone a "bit" further .... many here have fantasized about your wife or KH being taken by another male while you in chastity... and cleaning her afterwards... Reality fortunately closely met fantasy in our set-up - chastity and the decision to "expose" chastity as part of our lifestyle has been a mind blowing journey for us, much further than we ever thought we would go... I still consider myself super lucky to have experienced this and have a Madam KH who is truly into living a FLR... riding this as long as I can...
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Still the hottest thread on the forum... !
0 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

Any updates on this crazy story? haha
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

....we still doing it, still being milked, still have to clean the plate between Madams thighs - and occasionally MrsB will pour my milked cummies over her ass while she straddled madam.... always remember when you are in a situation like this - ALWAYS start with your wife first.... assuming she is on the bottom and work your way up :D
0 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Wow. Just read the whole string of posts. I think I'll try to sleep now and not fantasize!
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.