Is teasing better than orgasms?

Living the real life under lock and key
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: Is teasing better than orgasms?

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Last night was the end of my longest orgasm denial 88 days . The orgasm was great but has left me feeling empty and confused . When I was to be allowed an orgasm was her decision but we had talked about making me go until Christmas from the 4 th of July my hopes were high to make the duration , as my emotional horny high got stronger every day . Being on that edge was a wonderful feeling as was the orgasm my confusion is how submissive I feel this morning after she took control and knowing how much I wanted to hold out and despite my pleading not to let me cum she took me over the edge as it was her desire to do so .
CONFUSED!!!
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
grubber

Post by grubber »

It's been so long since I've had an orgasm that teasing is all I've known except for the very rare ruined one. Now that my wife has decided on permanent orgasm denial of any kind,even ruined, I guess I'll never have to worry about post orgasm denial letdown ever again. We both dislike the letdown so her choice is good for us.

I have always loved teasing over an orgasm, but there have been times when my wife has used edging as a sort of punishment. She gets me so worked up that I can't take it anymore and have to beg for her to lock me up again. Every time she does these types of sessions, I have tell her how long I need to be kept locked before I am allowed out again. I usually have to pick a ridiculously long date anywhere from 3 - 6 months or more until she is satisfied, although she has never pushed for longer than 6 months. Not yet anyway. Now that things are permanent, who knows? When I finally get released again doesn't guarantee that I will be teased and denied. Sometimes I'm only allowed out for a few minutes to allow an erection. It's amazing how much I enjoy the privilege to be allowed just a simple cage free erection.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

So far, many people responding refer to a post-orgasmic letdown that is so unpleasant that it is preferable to just avoid orgasm entirely. I've never experienced anything like this, and before this forum have never heard any males express this issue.

I always feel good after coming. I feel relaxed and calm. Orgasms are always fun and the aftermath is enjoyable.

So, are all these reports of post-orgasmic letdown representative of most males? Or is this an artifact of chastity activity; a way to make orgasm an unpleasant alternative to the happiness of being caged?
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I'm with you on this Lion. Like I mentioned the other day I had one of those mind bending orgasms after being locked up for 12 days and I was literally buzzing for about an hour. The combination of the euphoria, racing heart beat, sense of relief, and just being that damn happy can't be matched by a drug. It has probably been 10 years since I have done it but it reminds me of drinking a red bull, taking a huge bong rip, and chasing that down with large shot of Jaeger. Bonus of course is that this is free and no nasty hangover. I slept like the dead Saturday and woke up feeling like a champion and ready to start the build up all over again.
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

Don't get me wrong. I love love love that actual orgasm and the relief feeling immediately afterwards. It's the rest that doesn't do it for us anymore and probably others also.

I think what a lot of us are referring to when we mention post orgasm let down is the following:

Loss of sexual desire immediately after orgasm. Yeah I feel good from the orgasm but there is no longer the arousal or feel of need for an orgasm. Not a strong desire to cuddle or please.

It takes quite a while to get back up to the arousal level that both my wife and I like. After the orgasm I really could care less about another one any time soon. It usually takes a week or so for me anyways to start to get near the arousal level we enjoy. Probably an age thing.

It's the desire and intimacy that drives both of us and once the orgasm happens, they wane for a while which is not enjoyable to us.

If someone could figure how we could be insanely aroused 24/7/365 even after an orgasm, we would be the first ones in line to try it.
0 x
XKB8R

Post by XKB8R »

So, are all these reports of post-orgasmic letdown representative of most males? Or is this an artifact of chastity activity; a way to make orgasm an unpleasant alternative to the happiness of being caged?
I can only speak for myself, but I began to recognize the symptoms years before the notion of chastity ever caught my attention, and they were, and are, a lot more pronounced after intercourse than masturbation. (Which is not to suggest that they're absent after masturbation.)

As I said above, learning the neurochemistry behind it made me understand why I felt/feel grouchy in the following days when common sense would suggest I should feel happy.
0 x
MM Queen's Keep
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

It wasn't that the orgasm wasn't good because it was great . but during the 88 days I had times when all she had to do was touch me anywhere on my body and my emotions were so high I would just start leaking cum . At these points my emotional horniness and desire for sex became even stronger . today yes there is an after glow from the orgasm , but somehow the desire to repeat last night is not there that will have to build again ( probably an age thing never used to take any time at all ) . But I think I am more confused by the submissive feelings of her actually taking control and doing what she desired ( BCWYWF ) .

I do miss all the horny emotional feelings today and can't wait for those feelings to return . We'll see how long she lets /makes me go this time .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
dom_617

Post by dom_617 »

Ok, here is a question for you guys from a KH.

After being teased, denied and locked for a period of time, when your KH allows you to cum does this make you lose all feelings of playing the game again for a few days? I am asking bc i would like to know if this is normal or just my sub. We have only been playing for a couple of months, off and on, and this has happened.

Also, to give you some insight, we didn't play for about 24 hours and I felt a huge let down or drop in my libido, too. I realized how much I enjoy playing. The sense of power and the rush of seeing his manhood locked up and under my control is an amazing euphoric feeling for me.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I don't really lose the desire to play. The edge and tension are gone but we are at the point when I know we aren't going to be having sex the next day or so I just automatically lock up, turn over the keys and go about life. I spend way more time wearing my jailbird then not these days and it is getting to the point that it is odd not to be wearing it.
0 x
dom_617

Post by dom_617 »

Lockedchef wrote:I don't really lose the desire to play. The edge and tension are gone but we are at the point when I know we aren't going to be having sex the next day or so I just automatically lock up, turn over the keys and go about life. I spend way more time wearing my jailbird then not these days and it is getting to the point that it is odd not to be wearing it.
He did mention that it was strange being free while we weren't playing. And he did lock himself back up that night when he got home from work, but i wasn't sure if lack of desire to continue was normal.
0 x