How long is too long?

Living the real life under lock and key
Luccas

How long is too long?

Post by Luccas »

How long period of chastity can be considered too long?
Mostly for health reasons.
It's not just the concern about prostate cancer. It's about generally f** up my system, like accumulating too much semen, disturbing my regular physiology.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: How long is too long?

Post by Tom Allen »

If your body is building up an excess of semen - assuming that's possible - it will reabsorb the water or discharge it somehow, in a nocturnal emission or some other form of leakage.

Unless your prostate becomes inflamed or irritated, I can't imagine why you couldn't go indefinitely.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Tom Allen wrote:If your body is building up an excess of semen - assuming that's possible - it will reabsorb the water
Tom---what do you then do about the semen poisoning?
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Possibilities:

It is no longer fun.
You are bored.
Your partner is bored.
Your partner wants to be filled with spunk.
Your partner wants to covered with spunk.
Coming would be more exciting than waiting.
That first week can be deliciously tough---time to relive it.
Time for a ruined orgasm.
The effects of *semen poisoning* have kicked in.
0 x
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

I have done a fair amount of reading on this subject. I am not an expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Here is the truth.

There is no medical reason why a man need EVER ejaculate. You do not build up more and more semen (contrary to popular internet lore). The body DOES absorb excess over time.

So the truth is barring some sort of other problem, a man could stay chaste forever and never ejaculate and be perfectly healthy.

That being said it does not appear there are any long term studies on the effects of not ejaculating so its possible there is some effect we do not understand.

I would say why not be on the safe side and clean the pipes ever so often? It certainly wont hurt you.

That said the thought of permanent orgasm denial is a really hot idea that makes me want to cum ironically enough.
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
Michele

Post by Michele »

LockedandLoved wrote:I have done a fair amount of reading on this subject. I am not an expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Here is the truth.

There is no medical reason why a man need EVER ejaculate. You do not build up more and more semen (contrary to popular internet lore). The body DOES absorb excess over time.

So the truth is barring some sort of other problem, a man could stay chaste forever and never ejaculate and be perfectly healthy.

That being said it does not appear there are any long term studies on the effects of not ejaculating so its possible there is some effect we do not understand.

I would say why not be on the safe side and clean the pipes ever so often? It certainly wont hurt you.

That said the thought of permanent orgasm denial is a really hot idea that makes me want to cum ironically enough.
AMEN Sista! :) haha

I've said this multiple times here - before we started chastity we went to the urologist to ask questions like this because I needed to know that it was safe before I was going to lock up my husband. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
FreakManVA

Post by FreakManVA »

Huh? Semen Poisoning? Doesn't that term refer to ingesting too much semen & a bit of folklore at that?
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

Lucrezia Borgia is famous for using that poison semen.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

FreakManVA wrote:Huh? Semen Poisoning? Doesn't that term refer to ingesting too much semen & a bit of folklore at that?
It's a serious matter. The build up and reabsorbtion of semen can lead to impaired mental status causing intense compulsive behavior including interests in cuckolding, sissification, and bi interests, the later of which can cause secondary hyperseminaltoxocity, further exacerbating the original symptoms.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

WebMD and urologists that some of us consulted made it perfectly clear that semen does not build up and certainly doesn't lead to compulsive behavior etc.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.