Does anyone else practice chastity without a cage?

Living the real life under lock and key
Tame Lion

Re: Does anyone else practice chastity without a cage?

Post by Tame Lion »

Tom Allen wrote: It's a very different mindset, and I now understand why I used to see arguments on Fetlife about device vs deviceless chastity. Neither one is better, it's just very different.
I agree. I wear a device because I really like the bondage aspect and because it forces Mrs. Lion to remember she is in control (she tends toward inertia). Otherwise, the device isn't required for me to abstain until given release. I stopped reading and writing on fetlife a long time ago. Cyber D/S is too annoying to me. I do have real life friends from NY on there. Maybe I should give it a try again.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote: I enjoy the fact that I lost 50 lbs
Congratulations! 8-)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

Yes. BethK found that chastity devices tend to interfere when she wants to play. (She's gotta go get the key and stuff.)

So we went to the honour system, with the caveat that if I find myself uncontrollable then in I go.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

We started out on the honor system went to the CB6000s to break my masturbation habit and now we are back to the honor system. We are more into teasing and denial, than chastity. We use chastity only to the extent that it makes the teasing part more intense but after 2-3 weeks, we run into the law of diminishing returns so we do not go longer than that. Neither of us has any desire for me to go without my orgasm long term or feels that the female gender's natural state is to dominate men. In real life, few women want to dominate their men despite the many fantasy based posts and websites. I have lived a pretty kinky alternative lifestyle and nobody goes 24/7 as anyone's slave and anyone who says that they do, is lying. Some days you wake up and just do not feel like being whipped and kneeling at someone's feet. :)
0 x
XKB8R

Post by XKB8R »

I went the better part of 2013 without masturbating to orgasm, without a device.

If it's of any interest, here's what we did. My wife and I maintain separate checking accounts, so frequently, she gives me her ATM card, to fill her car with gas, or take a trip to the grocery store, etc. I probably have it between one and three times in a typical week. I suggested to her, that every time I returned the card to her, I'd report that I hadn't made any "unauthorized withdrawals " since the date specified. (The last date that I'd masturbated to orgasm.) I wasn't perfect, but she understood what I meant when I reported that "I played with the buttons and a handful of change fell out on the ground..."
0 x
MM Queen's Keep
betheball

Post by betheball »

I can respond to the inquiry on Hypnosis. I started through a series of Lee Allure's freebie files (search for a discussion between myself and MalePet for all the graphic details), and then migrated to her Male Chastity files after conditioning with the freebies, and a transfer from her to my Keyholder - done via email. Works tremendously well - my usual lock up cycle is between 30 and 60 days (usually tied to my KH menstrual cycles). There is usually some teasing in between release. She simply says "belt on" or "belt off" to trigger the chastity belt. It's not as sexy as a piece of metal (we also own a Jail Bird), but it's a lot more pragmatic and she enjoys the easy access and "ability to play" We can certainly do PIV play - I'm just not able to climax. Approaching climax (my KH does have her ways!) will cause me to freeze, back out, or brush away attention. Subconsciously, I am horny as ever, but "wired" not to want to climax. It's a weird, weird feeling. There's no ability for me to masturbate, or do anything without KH supervision, beyond "going to bathroom" or cleaning up in the shower. It works - tremendously well. But does require some listening of files to get there, and a little maintenance to stay there. Lee has some conditioners to keep me from engaging with other hypnotists (how clever of her!), so I can't really vouch for any other files. I've listened to a few, but none seem to have the pull of Lee. Hope this helps!
0 x
Luccas

Post by Luccas »

OK, I'll describe my hypnotic adventure as well.
It was all accomplished via text chat on Skype... At first I wasn't sure if it was really working, so I wasn't trying to masturbate. Later with more conditioning I discovered that it was working indeed all the time. And on actual attempt to masturbate, I simply end up on my knees unable to do anything regarding masturbation.
0 x
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

As mentioned, there is an extensive thread about non-device chastity through hypnosis back in the archives. If you are interested, all the details are there. And yes, it really does work.

For those of you with pullout issues with real devices, there is also a free hypnosis file called "Keyholder Binding" by Elena of esuccubus.com, which has several hypnotic triggers to prevent pullout, make it easier for relocking, and facilitate some tease and denial.

Male Pet
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

male_pet wrote:As mentioned, there is an extensive thread about non-device chastity through hypnosis back in the archives. If you are interested, all the details are there. And yes, it really does work.

http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php ... t=hypnotic
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

So the thing that isn't clear in the discussion here and in the thread in the link...

IF it's "cage off" is it possible to masturbate, and cum, or is that always hard or impossible to do? i.e. is it ever possible, with permission, to go "wild" as when you are allowed out of your cage and to do what you want?
0 x