Does your cock get smaller with a cage on?

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr M

Re: Does your cock get smaller with a cage on?

Post by Mr M »

Thanks a lot for the update, Aarkey. This is a big concern and I think we can handle being with the cage on during waking time.

Best!

Mr M
0 x
Devoted to Miau Miau (my wife, @MiauMiauSW).
100% proud cuckold currently wearing a Curve device.
Mr M
Mexico City-Paris
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

I have a hard time believing that there was a full 2" difference in size pre-chastity and post chastity. I also feel that whatever size loss may be observed, it would not be permanent.
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

cagedmonkey wrote:I have a hard time believing that there was a full 2" difference in size pre-chastity and post chastity. I also feel that whatever size loss may be observed, it would not be permanent.
Well, like I said - the change definitely was temporary. But I am quite sure that I was 2" or maybe even 2.5" shorter when I was released from the cage after the 28 days (almost non-stop) of lockup. After a couple of days out, I returned to my full and normal size w/o any issue. But when I did get finally released after that long of a lockup, my body definitely did not respond to the freedom with the kind of full excitement that it does when I've had a few days of lockup.

Just my experience.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

Just a quick up to date comment:

My Lady uncaged me last night after about 3 weeks of 24/7, and (as I'm sure she will attest to, hehe) I experienced no loss in size. The skin was slightly sore due to loss of elasticity I would guess, so if anyone does find some size loss, I would think it would be minimal and highly temporary.
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
Atone

Post by Atone »

I will add that my experience is somewhere between what cagedmonkey and Aarkey shared. I don't usually measure but I did one time before and after a fairly long lockup (I don't remember the exact length of time but it was several months) and I was almost an inch shorter. It did return to normal though, just took a little while, maybe a few days to a week. I do have a good baseline measurement now (with pictures). If anything changes I will be sure to update.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Atone wrote:I will add that my experience is somewhere between what cagedmonkey and Aarkey shared. I don't usually measure but I did one time before and after a fairly long lockup (I don't remember the exact length of time but it was several months) and I was almost an inch shorter. It did return to normal though, just took a little while
Just to clarify - this is exactly what I experienced. The lack of a full hard on affect was temporary, but it definitely has happened to me. I have noted that my current g/f and k/h does like to let me out every few days just to get me excited and sometimes use me, then locking me back up. As a result of that, I am not noticing any change.

But the couple of times when I have been locked continuously for many days without any time out of the belt, my body doesn't respond with a full 100% erection.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon