Tight pants?

Living the real life under lock and key
ChastityinChelsea

Tight pants?

Post by ChastityinChelsea »

Can you still wear your pants/jeans with a chastity device or did you have to go a larger size to give you more room? I love wearing pretty snug jeans so I am worried if I tried to wear a device I may have to give that option up. I have wore cock rings without issue, but never a solid piece of metal to hold my penis.
0 x
Atone
Re: Tight pants?

Post by Atone »

I have a couple of pairs of skinny jeans. I can wear them with my steelheart (which is pretty small) but wouldn't be able to with the CB-3000. I think this is going to depend a lot on the size of the device you wear.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

ChastityinChelsea wrote:Can you still wear your pants/jeans with a chastity device or did you have to go a larger size to give you more room? I love wearing pretty snug jeans so I am worried if I tried to wear a device I may have to give that option up. I have wore cock rings without issue, but never a solid piece of metal to hold my penis.
As my time in chastity grew, I realized that I needed to go shopping while locked up so I could make sure there was enough room in my crotch for the chastity belt. Different pants have different shapes, so its not always about going to a larger size - but it helps me to definitely have a bit more room in the seat.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
happyman1

Post by happyman1 »

I think it depends on the device and the pants, there are some pants I don't wear too much because it is obvious something is down there out of the norm. Most pants I wear you can't tell if I have a device or not. I am currently wearing a CB6Ks and it doesn't show.
0 x
currently in a CB6000s
solo-chastity

Post by solo-chastity »

I bought relaxed-fit/loose-fit pants when I started wearing a device, because it was both too obvious and too uncomfortable otherwise. I wear a cb6ks.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Upsized/relaxed fit- For me, the problem wasn't just visibility, it was comfort as well. Tight jeans put pressure on the testicles, which aren't 'hanging' normally with a ball-trap device.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
cruelnatalie

Post by cruelnatalie »

I think part of the fun is having "something" show a little. lol Keep people guessing.
0 x
It's all about control
Visit My Blog for Orgasm Control