Wendy's games: A request...please!

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

Wendy's games: A request...please!

Post by Dev »

Wendy, you posted a terrific post on various tips and tricks you play to keep the chastity game interesting over on the other forum. I was wondering if you could repost it here because you had some really great suggestions and ideas and it would be nice to share that with everyone...

Thanks,

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
keyhldr

Re: Wendy's games: A request...please!

Post by keyhldr »

I hope I'm not breaking any forum laws here, but I also liked Wendy's games and I thought since she hadn't answered this post, I would just cut and paste this post from the old forum here. I don't want to lose this great advice!! Thanks again, Wendy!!

But a girl doesn’t feel like playing all the time and chastity gets sort of ruined if you let him out every time you don’t feel very frisky. So what do you do to get through the dead spots (for me it’s mostly during my you know what, or if I’m really stressed or busy) without being neglectful? After three or so years of playing this game with my wonderful husband J, I’ve observed the following about the two of us and extrapolated it to apply to everyone since everyone else is exactly like us, I’m sure.

Part of the magic of chastity play is that the male, who usually has the higher sex drive, is “playing” 24/7. He’s eating, sleeping, going to work, everything really with his penis locked up. Any stray sexual thought quickly reminds him about the game he’s playing. His keyholder probably has a lower libido but that’s okay because she just has to give him the occasional nudge to keep him at a full simmer. A little bit of attention on the days when you just don’t feel very playful will keep him happy and from feeling neglected until you’re a little more enthusiastic and ready to turn the heat up to a full boil.

Here are some of my tips for low maintenance chastity play. I try to make sure I do some combination of these every day when J is locked up. They take hardly any time, and I know they make him feel loved. They’re little things that get magnified in his mind by the cage.

Fondle his balls every day. Ideally once in the morning and once at night. No matter how busy or tired I am, I can always find two minutes in bed to do this. I don’t even have to remove the CB. Our sleep schedules are a little different. J’s a night owl and I’m a morning person, but that doesn’t stop us. When I’m going to bed I just whisper in his ear that I want to see him in the bedroom. He never says no! I fondle his poor trapped balls for a few minutes (two to five is plenty) and then say good night. He can go back to his computer after that. If I feel like kissing a bit, I can do that, but if I don’t I just tell him to stand there and keep still while I “play with my toys.” I wake up before he does in the mornings too. But he never seems to mind if I wake him up by playing with his balls! Again, just a few minutes. Enough to get a groan or two out of him and then I go take my shower or get my breakfast.

Remind him of his situation. Of course he already knows he’s locked up and you have the key, but reminding him lets him know you’re thinking about him. You haven’t forgotten about him, you’re just waiting for the right time to make use of him. I’ll walk by J in the kitchen, give him a quick squeeze in front and ask “how are my toys doing? Still all locked up?” Or I might just say “being a keyholder is fun.” Or “Aren’t you lucky to have such a fabulous keyholder?” I’ve noticed that the more out-of-the-blue the comment is the bigger the impact it has on J. If he’s not really thinking about sex or expecting me to be thinking about it, mentioning his chastity jolts his libido into high gear.

Take possession of his genitalia. Get in the habit of referring to his cock and balls as your cock and balls. Kiss him and ask “how are my cock and balls doing down there in your pants?” Or while sitting on the couch fast forwarding through a commercial with your Tivo, casually ask him “Are you taking good care of my cock and balls darling? One of these days I’m sure I’ll want to play with them.” If you get in this habit, then just a few words here and there add to his excitement and keep him happy and horny.

Turn routine requests into chastity play. Instead of asking him to pick up a gallon of milk on his way home, text him “Your keyholder wants to you pick up a gallon of milk on the way home.” Or say “a neck rub would earn you some much needed points with your keyholder.” Creating the fantasy that you are holding his sex hostage to your whims is pretty powerful. Keep it fantasy and don’t abuse it (very much). Back rubs and foot rubs are nice even when I don’t feel very amorous, but they’re still physical things and J really likes it when I tie them to his chastity.

Take chastity seriously. Don’t leave the key laying around or act like it’s no big deal if he gets out before you’re ready to release him. Do surprise “inspections” to make sure he’s still locked up. Ask him if he’s tried to get out, or tried to get at the key without permission. Use a no-nonsense manner to let him know it’s important to you that he only get out of his chastity device when you want him out. Every once in a while mention you’d someday like to get a more secure device. That keeps him from starting to doubt your commitment to the game when you haven’t seriously teased him for a while. Remember that’s he’s committed 24/7. The whole idea is he can’t check out of the game until you let him, so reminding him that you’re still in it helps.

Muse about the length of his lockup. Sometimes I’ll tell J that I’ve decided to let him out the next weekend, then the next night tell him I’ve changed my mind and I don’t know when I’ll let him out. Sometimes I’ll tell him I’ve been wondering how long I should leave him locked up and just leave it at that. No further information, just that I was thinking about it. I’ll ask him if he thinks he could go six months, or a year. If he asks if I’m planning to keep him locked up that long, I’ll just shrug and say “maybe.” It’s another verbal tease that takes very little energy from me but amps J up.
None of those things take much time or energy from me. They’re easy to do on days when I’m stressed or tired or just not feeling very sexual. And they keep J feeling loved and cared for. I’ve really gotten into the habit of doing them. So much that I usually keep doing them even when J isn’t locked up. That's not really a problem, but if he wakes up to my hand on his balls and he's not locked up, I'm not getting out of bed without finishing what I started! Of course that just makes his lockups even more delightful for both of us.

Have fun, and play safe you kids!WendyWicke
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Thanks for posting this, keyholdr. These are such great tips.

I am really starting to love early morning ball massages. Like Wendy said, it only takes 3 to 5 minutes but it is a great way to start the day (or get back to sleep if you wake up in the middle of the night). Now that Ab is in the Jailbird, his whole package is nice and compact and fits neatly in my hand, which makes it easy to rub, rub, rub. I can feel him relaxing all over when I do this and I relax too.

He used to wake up and masturbate next to me, which I didn't like. Now he wakes up and turns to me, looking for my touch. So much nicer for both of us.

Text messages are another quick and easy way to keep the sexy going during the day. I sometimes ask for photographic proof that he's still locked up. ;)

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Bez

Post by Bez »

Hi Wendy/Dev
I have been locked in my CB6000 for about 18 months I had always wanted to be put into a chastity device, I plucked up courage and discussed it with my wife. After a great deal of thought she agreed to''play' it was on the baisi that she would be in charge and if I tried to take over it would end.after wearing the CB she announced that I would be in the dvice for 30 days,this was a shock.Whilst she was sympathetic and suppotive during the 30 days I did get 3 extra days punisment for complaining. I am now only allowed out for her pleasure although I ofetn have to perfor this another way and very occasional playtime and it works well.Bez
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Hi - welcome to the forum, but would you perhaps just make a new topic instead of putting a reply on an unrelated thread?
0 x
WendyWicke

Post by WendyWicke »

Keyhlder, thanks for reposting that for me! I'm sorry I've been away (busy around here for work, we maybe can keep the company afloat, which would be all sorts of good!). And J's been unlocked for a while. The little ear-thingins on the CB-6000 ring broke (I was in the middle of Tip #1 above and I guess J's Caged Monster was too strong for the poor little CB-6000). We haven't had enough spare time to either fix it or order a replacement.

If things come through with the business, maybe we can celebrate by splurging on a jailbird!
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Splurging on a Jailbird sounds great, Wendy. Keep us posted and thanks for dropping in!

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
keyhldr

Post by keyhldr »

Hi Wendy - you're welcome! I know what you mean about being busy - I've been busy here too. Sorry to hear that your CB-6000 broke. :-( I agree with Dev - splurging on a JB sounds like a great idea! I just ordered one for hubby today.

Good luck with your business - I hope all goes well.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

I was in the shower this morning, musing over whether it would be a good idea to suggest to Chatelaine that she could use the cold water in the pipes to cool my ardour before she has her morning shower when I remembered this thread and for no better reason than that, after over 13 months I'm giving it a bump 'cos it's solid gold.

(Left the shower idea in fantasyland - too uncomfortable!)
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
danj

Post by danj »

Great post...somehow I missed this one.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart