The Wife's Orgasm Plan

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

The Wife's Orgasm Plan

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Not that she has a definitive one for us, but she has been thinking that a 10 to 1 ratio for us is a good average.

Our ratio for the year is 16 to 2.5 so she says we have to balance that out. The .5 orgasm was when she made me come while still in the cage. It was good, but still frustrating since I could not get long and I could not thrust and experience it fully.

Now she says when she gets to 30 I can get another .5 one in my cage. Then, when she gets to 40 I can have another full blown orgasm.

Maybe.

At the rate we're going the .5 should be around June and the full one sometime in late July or August.

She did tell me that she has already come more in 2.5 months than I will come in the next 2-3 years.

Michael
0 x
wishful4

Re: The Wife's Orgasm Plan

Post by wishful4 »

Wow! Sounds like the lady has a plan. I was thinking recently that I am on track to have only 6 or 7 orgasms this year, if i'm lucky. I get no ruined orgasms. It's amazing that, last year, I sometimes would masturbate that much in two weeks. It is also amazing that I am happier than ever, and our relationship is getting better and better.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
michaelnmelissa

Wishful,

I do get ruined orgasms. This is because Melissa likes intercourse and she loves to feel me release in her and still stay hard.

The last one I had was exceptionally frustrating. I had to stop thrusting and try not to orgasm. After 10 seconds or so I released inside her. Then I had to continue to thrust until she came. I never even got close to orgasm again. The frustration of being almost there and then having it cut off was off the charts.

But now that she's learned there are cock sheaths that will let me fuck her while being denied (mostly) feeling anything...I may not be having many more ruined ones in the future.

Michael
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

michaelnmelissa wrote:Not that she has a definitive one for us, but she has been thinking that a 10 to 1 ratio for us is a good average.

Our ratio for the year is 16 to 2.5 so she says we have to balance that out. The .5 orgasm was when she made me come while still in the cage. It was good, but still frustrating since I could not get long and I could not thrust and experience it fully.

Now she says when she gets to 30 I can get another .5 one in my cage. Then, when she gets to 40 I can have another full blown orgasm.

Maybe.

At the rate we're going the .5 should be around June and the full one sometime in late July or August.

She did tell me that she has already come more in 2.5 months than I will come in the next 2-3 years.

Michael
We kinda messed about with this idea of a ratio. What we found was that I then pestered CQ for sex so she would cum, get to the number and then I would be allowed to cum. We abandoned this fairly swiftly....

I hope it works better for you two.

Rgds

CQs
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
michaelnmelissa

CQs,

I thought the same thing about the ratio and pushing for sex to get her number up there. But, right now the idea makes her happy so we're going with it.

If I do get too pushy about it she will do what she did last night: hold me by my device and spank my balls over and over. It gets my attention fast and reminds me she sets the pace.

Michael
0 x
celticqueens_sub

michaelnmelissa wrote:CQs,

I thought the same thing about the ratio and pushing for sex to get her number up there. But, right now the idea makes her happy so we're going with it.

If I do get too pushy about it she will do what she did last night: hold me by my device and spank my balls over and over. It gets my attention fast and reminds me she sets the pace.

Michael
:D That'll do it!!! Yowzer! :o It is all bout making her happy, I couldn't agree more
0 x

Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote: We kinda messed about with this idea of a ratio. What we found was that I then pestered CQ for sex so she would cum, get to the number and then I would be allowed to cum. We abandoned this fairly swiftly....
Right, because the ratio takes away the KH's control.

I mean, it depends on how you want to play it out. Every year it seems that Mrs. Edge gets more and more into having complete control, so the games, ratios, etc., just don't work for us. But they might work for couples in which the KH feels a little guilty.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Tom Allen wrote:
celticqueens_sub wrote: We kinda messed about with this idea of a ratio. What we found was that I then pestered CQ for sex so she would cum, get to the number and then I would be allowed to cum. We abandoned this fairly swiftly....
Right, because the ratio takes away the KH's control.

I mean, it depends on how you want to play it out. Every year it seems that Mrs. Edge gets more and more into having complete control, so the games, ratios, etc., just don't work for us. But they might work for couples in which the KH feels a little guilty.

Tom... That was what I was trying to say, thanks for being the voice of clarity.. Anyway if it works for Michael and Melissa that's the important factor.
0 x

Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

We have used the ratio system at times. The twist we have is that when the number of orgasm's for her are met it only means that I am eligible for an orgasm. It doesn't mean I am going to get one right away. The #1 rule still stands. Don't say "It's my turn to cum". Begging, as always is still okay.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Dev

Post by Dev »

We don't have a ratio but we do have an orgasm glass, so I dumped it out this morning and counted the coins. There were 4 quarters and 1 franc which represented 4 orgasms and 1 ruined orgasm for Ab, plus 33 other coins (dimes, nickels and pennies). Not counting the franc, that puts us at an 8:1 ratio so sort of like what Michael's wife has in mind.

I had informally thought 1 orgasm per month for Ab for the year. He had two in January (his birthday) and this month the ruined orgasm (franc) and another one (the quarter) back to back (within 20 minutes of each other). That was super HOT and I wouldn't mind doing that again to him. That also reminds me I had meant to write a blog post about it...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers