Long term Chastity and Sanitary concerns

Living the real life under lock and key
iceman47

Long term Chastity and Sanitary concerns

Post by iceman47 »

I have not been into being locked for very long, however, I can honestly say that if I feel the same way in six months as I do now, Chastity will become my next life choice. My wife and key holder has no problem with this goal and is in her element being in control.
I do need some guidance on how to prolong the time between required cleanings of the device. I currently wear a CB6Ks and after about a week, even with daily showering and cleaning, it becomes obvious that the device is in need of detailed cleaning with the proper cleaning material.
If anyone has any ideas on how to prolong the required cleaning. please advise.
0 x
Chuck

Re: Long term Chastity and Sanitary concerns

Post by Chuck »

Using the cleaning swabs from http://keptforher.com/cleaning.html I can stay locked in my CB6K indefinitely. I use a shower enema to rinse. I swab all of the inside and rinse during each daily shower. I never have any odor or crud issues. I have been locked in for many weeks without being unlocked thanks to these foam swabs.
0 x
iceman47

Post by iceman47 »

Chuck.....Thank you ever so much for the link to Keptforher. The kit they had was exactly what I had in mind.
I think if the kit works as advertised, my decision may be made a lot sooner.
Once again, Thank-you.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I should also add that if you use some kind of lubricant to prevent chafing, water-based lubes and lotions are *much* easier to clean than oil based ones. Baby oil gel will stay in your device, trapping sweat, urine, germs, etc., while lotion will mostly rinse away in the shower.
0 x
biggar

Post by biggar »

I found with my cb3000 & 6000s that if I took the hose from our handheld shower head and held it cupped in my hand over the end of the cage it would do a very good job flushing water through and out the back and through the vent holes!
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
iceman47

Post by iceman47 »

Biggar.....great suggestion. I will give that a try to see how I can get it to work. Thanks again, you have been very helpful.
0 x
iceman47

Post by iceman47 »

Tom Allen....I know what you mean about the oils and I will avoid them like the plague. Actually, the CB6ks I wear came with a lubricant that is the smoothest and silkyest lube I have ever felt. My wife even says it feels so good when she uses it on her toy. We used it this weekend and it was awesome.
Thanks again for the advise.
0 x
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Getting clean in a CB-XXXX is not all that difficult. By using the type of swabs mentioned earlier and a shower attachment that can power any soap residue out of the device, it's easy to get yourself squeaky clean. However, getting thoroughly dried off was a problem for me. Neither cotton swabs nor a hair dryer were enough to eliminate the rash causing dampness I was plagued with.

I've since moved on to a MM Jailbird and have been able to remain locked for long stretches, since I am able to dry myself well while in the cage.

I haven't seen this mentioned often, so I'm guessing it's not a frequently encountered problem. However, it is one you want to watch for, because once it starts, it can take weeks to heal.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin