Pain

Living the real life under lock and key
krybrn

Pain

Post by krybrn »

Hi all,
I have been in chastity off and on (mostly on) since the end of Sept 2012. I wear a CB6Ks. I started with the largest ring & smallest spacer, then I started to slip out of the larger ring, so I went to the next smaller size. In the last few weeks I started to have pain in my right side groin area, a little higher than my sac and cock area, when I am in the device, no pain when I am out. I swtiched back to the larger ring to see if that would make a difference, it didn't. My right side testicle is a bit smaller than the left, and it was the one that would slip out. My KH took me out of the CD until I figure out the reason for the pain. If it makes a difference I am a high & tight type, with what my KH says are rather large balls (more fun for her, she also states), my cock? Well I'm in a 6Ks...Would a ball stretcher help? Do they even really stretch the ball sac? When I am in the device my sac looks like it's just one big, undivided sac. Is this normal in CD's? We love CD play, I love being locked up and my KH loves me locked up. we don't want to give this lifestyle up. Help please!
Thanks.
0 x
luckylocked

Re: Pain

Post by luckylocked »

I too have one ball larger than the other. It is substantially larger though and the little one slips out of everything except for the smallest ring, which is just too small. I am in a 6Ks
My solution is the middle ring with 2nd shortest spacer with the big ball in front of the ring and the small one behind. Have been in like this for 39 days with a 3 days out for sports, but otherwise on full time.
Works well for me, maybe worth a try.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Dude...this stuff is supposed to be fun. Pain is your body telling you something is wrong.

Differently sized testes is an extremely common 'situation'. Quite normal.

Ball stretching tends to be temporary, and carries with it the potentially serious complication of inducing testicular torsion. It is even possible that your pain could be due to an inguinal hernia...another comon condition.

Your 'boys' are a very delicate (and complicated) piece of machinery...and I'd urge a bit of caution when attempting to make them conform to rigid structures and kinky desires.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
valleylover

Post by valleylover »

Here is my two cents as far as rings and pins are concerned. You should use the smallest ring that can fit and still be able to pee fairly easily. Then you use the longest pin and work your way down to the shortest with two goals in mind. One you cannot slide out of the device and it does not hurt to wear it. As for the burning, lots and lots of lotion on hand to keep them from chaffing.

Over time the ring will be too big and you start all over with the next ring down and longest pin again eventually reaching the shortest pin.

it has taken almost a year of off and on trying my CB6000. Now I can wear the largest ring and the shortest pin with frequent lotioning for 24/7.

you can also prepare your junk for the next smaller ring by just wearing the smaller ring without the cage for extended periods of time to have a more comfortable fit
0 x