A chastity app for your phone

Living the real life under lock and key
SimplyMe

A chastity app for your phone

Post by SimplyMe »

Has anyone heard of this App. for you cell phone?

http://www.grindr.com

It is a location-based mobile social networking tool for your smart phone. Your phone will find the closest person with this app on their phone. With in 100s of feet or inches. Now this app (Grindr) is for gays. But wouldnt it be great if there were an App for Chastity and Keyholder users? It would tell you the closest chastity or keyholder was to you.

How can we get the ball rolling for this type of App?
Just an idea!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: A chastity app for your phone

Post by Tom Allen »

It's amusing, I guess. I suspect, however, that there are a lot more gay guys than there are locked up guys, so you might go for months without running into another member of "the brotherhood of the key."
0 x
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

I think that's a nifty idea... I just don't know anyone with any kind of programming skills for something like that.
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
Atone

Post by Atone »

Sorry, no interest here. You guys are all kind of creepy, I would be weirded out knowing people like you are all around me.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Atone wrote:Sorry, no interest here. You guys are all kind of creepy, I would be weirded out knowing people like you are all around me.

-A
Man, you are in a mood, aren't you? :D

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

I was thinking a chastity app would tell you how many days since last orgasm, how long you've been locked, and (optionally, for those who plan these things) how many left to go. You know, like those Track Your Period apps! ;-)
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: Man, you are in a mood, aren't you? :D
yeah, my humor is a little "nuanced", doesn't always work well via text.

-A

p.s. for those that haven't figured it out, I don't think you are at all creepy and would be happy to have you over for coffee or a glass of wine.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Kiki wrote:I was thinking a chastity app would tell you how many days since last orgasm, how long you've been locked, and (optionally, for those who plan these things) how many left to go. You know, like those Track Your Period apps! ;-)
I used to track that stuff in a calendar app I had on my Palm. I had notes on days since lockup, last orgasm, and difference from previous times.

After a while it was too much of a drag to keep on keeping track. But as I've said, at some point it stopped being a "beat the number" game for us.

:sigh:
Now we sound like chastity hipsters.
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

LOL @ "chastity hipsters" - good one!

I've also thought about how much fun it would be to meet folks from here for coffee or wine, and how impossible it is since most are using aliases. It's both a strength and a weakness of the medium. I'm just grateful that we can "meet" and chat this way. Although, if you make it out to California, feel free to PM me!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Over the years I've been able to meet a few blogging friends. Yes, it's awkward at first because, you know, most of us take pains to keep this secret, private part of our lives secret and private.

The (somewhat) amusing part is that for me, a handful of my kink friend know who I am in real life, but non of my vanilla friends have any idea about the kinky side. I mean, while most of my vanilla friends would be the first to tell you (under other circumstances) that they suspect I'm a freak, I don't trust any of them enough to bring into this particular circle.

When I've suggested meet-ups to Mrs. Edge, her reaction was something like "What, to sit around talking about chastity? That's weird." But then, she's funny like that. She completely disavows herself of any kinkiness; apparently keeping your husband locked up and denying him orgasms for months on end while he pleasures her with a strapon is simply hot sex, while anything that anybody else does is just weird and kinky. :)
0 x