A chastity app for your phone

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: A chastity app for your phone

Post by Tom Allen »

Kiki wrote:LOL @ "chastity hipsters" - good one!
Yeah - still using the "retro" plastic device, not keeping track, and, well, I'd tell you the rest, but you'd probably never heard of it - it's pretty far underground. :geek:
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Tom Allen wrote: When I've suggested meet-ups to Mrs. Edge, her reaction was something like "What, to sit around talking about chastity? That's weird." But then, she's funny like that. She completely disavows herself of any kinkiness; apparently keeping your husband locked up and denying him orgasms for months on end while he pleasures her with a strapon is simply hot sex, while anything that anybody else does is just weird and kinky. :)
Right, because we don't get enough "sitting around talking about chastity" here!

I like the idea of meeting because, as I've participated here and read blog posts, I start to care about the folks whose words I've read and whose lives I've glimpsed into. I wouldn't go to a "meetup" where it was just random people sitting around talking about chastity. I'd be shy!

Also, I'm reminded of the saying that when I do it, it's sexy, when you do it, it's kinky, and when they do it, it's perverted! :lol:

WRT chastity hipsters - do they drink PBR and ride fixies, too? And wear those funny hats?! ;-)
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Judging from the number of posts in the time they have been members, I think that's all we think or talk about anyway. What would be different? :roll:
Of course maybe there's always something reminding us about this chastity thing, let me think, hmmmm.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Kiki wrote:WRT chastity hipsters - do they drink PBR and ride fixies, too? And wear those funny hats?! ;-)
Well, the analogy breaks down here. :)

I drink Becks 64 (low cal/low carb beer), and rarely (on a health kick last few years).
I'm not a hat wearer, except in the summer (thinning hair from thinking too much).
And I have *mumbles* three *mumbles* bikes, because I'm adhering to the man rule: one for show, one for go, and one up on blocks waiting on parts.

My favored bi-wheeler is a black, scratched up, '95 GT Outpost mountain hardtail, with wires and cables held on with electrical tape. It's disguised to look like an old, crappy bike so as not to attract attention.

0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Yeah, good luck getting a cage under those super skinny jeans, too.

Woo, Tom Allen shows leg! ;-)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Kiki wrote:Yeah, good luck getting a cage under those super skinny jeans, too.
Yeah, tried it last night, and it wasn't as comfortable as I'd hoped. Going commando today under the loose jeans to even things up.
Woo, Tom Allen shows leg! ;-)
Tom Allen has shown off quite a bit more over the years.
http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/category/hnt/

It's bad enough being an attention whore, but a 50+ year old attention whore is a sad thing, indeed.
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Wow, an original GT! ;-)
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

I kinda like the idea of being lo-jacked by something like the things Nike have for running stats on my iPhone. I use a ticker app free from The Ticker Factory to count the days.

Chatelaine synced my phone this morning and now when she rings it announces "Attention! Your wife is calling you! You'd better answer it!" repeatedly.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

poor wrote:Chatelaine synced my phone this morning and now when she rings it announces "Attention! Your wife is calling you! You'd better answer it!" repeatedly.
Sweet. :D
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

If I understand the concept this would be an app that anyone, including say neo-nazi types, could download and then would out me as a chastity device wearing male to anyone who wanted to download the app.

I'll pass on that.
0 x