Ring Size vs Pin Length on cb6000

Living the real life under lock and key
valleylover

Ring Size vs Pin Length on cb6000

Post by valleylover »

Been wearing the biggest ring and nearly the longest pin, but my testicle inadvertently almost slipped through the ring and I could not move for it was stuck. Sooooo, do I go with the next shortest pin or next smaller ring?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Ring Size vs Pin Length on cb6000

Post by TwistedMister »

You'll probably have to experiment with both methods. Generally speaking, a larger ring requires a smaller gap (smaller pins/spacers), but this varies depending on your particular physical construction.

Ideally, you want to go for the smallest ring that you can sleep in without too much discomfort (unless you're into pain) and then adjust the gap size from there.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

valleylover wrote:Been wearing the biggest ring and nearly the longest pin, but my testicle inadvertently almost slipped through the ring and I could not move for it was stuck. Sooooo, do I go with the next shortest pin or next smaller ring?
My recommendation for this device is to go from the longest to the shortest spacer before going to the next smaller base ring. When you go to the smaller base ring, start at the longest spacer again and work your way down until you find the ideal combination. Don't get in a hurry. It may take a while.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I agree with wishful4. I had 36 hours out (no release) after 21 days and have gone back in to middle ring and 2nd short spacer which I was in before I was unlocked. I have been very tempted to size up and come back down as it is uncomfortable which I think is just from not working my way back down.
Suggested to the wife but she said as long as I am not in pain then I should just let it happen. Apparently too much hassle to take the key out of hiding.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!