Day 20

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Day 20

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Wife and I have played with orgasm denial as long as we have known each other. We have gotten a little more intense about it the last 2-3 years. Our longest span was about 50 days, but that was unusual, because she was with child at the time. Now that her sex drive is sometimes up, we have penetrative sex without "release" more often.

Well, it is now 20 days, and I am an empty house with the family gone to visit other family. I really don't see an end in sight, so long as I behave. The first week was the most intense. I have to say I am feeling a little more energetic and happy. I want to turn that energy into something good.
0 x
RegularJoe

Re: Day 20

Post by RegularJoe »

Penetrative sex without allowing me an orgasm is something my wife just isn't up for...she won't stop riding my cock until I cum....probably because she gets off on me performing post- coital cleanup duties. She has a hard and fast rule that if I come...I'm going to have to swallow it...she either snowballs me, has me vacuum the cum out of her snatch, or has me ejaculate onto the crack of her ass....though sometimes she milks me into my morning coffee. One way, or the other, it's going 'down the hatch'....a point she likes to remind me about while I'm on the way to release.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

tcs wrote:Well, it is now 20 days, and I am an empty house with the family gone to visit other family. I really don't see an end in sight, so long as I behave. The first week was the most intense. I have to say I am feeling a little more energetic and happy. I want to turn that energy into something good.
I don't see a question here. You are happy. She is happy. You want to keep the energy good. I think you know how to do that.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

When I read it I saw someone that was sharing, all here isn't always a question.

tcs - LRC and I started with orgasm denial long before chastity play began. She always felt guilty the next day and I was assured an orgasm the next night, even if it was only a hand job.
I understand the empty house while caged feeling. Before chastity that's when I used to get in some major masturbation. Since chastity, LRC once left for two weeks for her family stuff and I swear it was the longest two weeks ever!
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Locked by LRC wrote:When I read it I saw someone that was sharing!
Correct. I am too lazy and unpredictable to blog so I dump thoughts here particularly when things start heating up. We have played with orgasm denial for about 15 years. But she has gotten over feeling "mean" about it the last two or three. We have only gone over 3 weeks a couple of times. At this point, I start feeling like I am on the edge of a razor. Some of the time, I am like "hell, lets see if I can make it to Thanksgiving or the end of the year". But if she wanted me to jump on her when she comes back tomorrow, I would. She has gotten more assertive about this stuff for sure.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Locked by LRC wrote:When I read it I saw someone that was sharing, all here isn't always a question.
I had to read that about 5 times to figure out what you were asking :)
Locked by LRC wrote: I understand the empty house while caged feeling. Before chastity that's when I used to get in some major masturbation. Since chastity, LRC once left for two weeks for her family stuff and I swear it was the longest two weeks ever!
I relate to this completely. I go really long periods without being unlocked and have no problem with that, actually that is what I enjoy. But those nights alone are really tough. My wife took the kids on a mini vacation over the summer where I stayed home completely alone, it was not fun.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

We use the honor system most of the time. In the olden days, I didn't think I would ever last more than 7 days, maybe two weeks doing this. Then we had a break through 2 or 3 years ago. When I feel "distant" from my wife that is definately one of the hardest times---like being "locked and left"---sometimes life gets in the way. I have an easier time we it both feels like we are having fun. When she tells me to "stop" I usually plead a little but don't have much trouble listening. I end up feeling like I don't want to let her down.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

On Day 22.....major ruined orgasm. We talked about it ahead of time. Her idea this time. Why did I agree to that? I feel less obsessive but possibly more horny.
0 x