Locked for a different reason

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

Re: Locked for a different reason

Post by wishful4 »

My KH/Spouse has always been dominant in our sexual relationship. Since my retirement, as I have started to do more in and around the house, this D/s relationship has started to grow a little bit. Male Chastity has served to compliment this relationship because it makes me tend to focus more on what I can do to make her happy and try to do even more. Male Chastity may very well encourage a D/s relationship, but it can and does happen the other way around, too. Either way, my feeling is that one compliments the other.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I think women often tend to submerge their sexually dominant nature (if indeed they, as an individual, have a sexually domineering nature) by terming it 'teasing'. There are just too many societal images of leather-clad dominatrices floating around for a 'good girl' to easily slide into that mindset....but as they explore and develop those delightfully nasty carnal appetites, those repressed lusts can come out with a vengeance. The first hints of my wife''s true nature first became apparent when she began to delight in denying me relief at the same time extracting relief and pleasure for herself....her erotic cruelty has now totally manifested itself. My wife is now totally comfortable demanding deliciously humiliating sexual service that would have mortified her early in our marriage. She's now old enough...and jaded enough...that she wants all the sexual pleasure she can squeeze from life.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

It's kind of funny how my marriage has, over the years, reversed itself. There was a time when it was my wife on her knees....me force-feeding her my hard cock...giving her a rough face-fucking....blasting a big load down her throat.

Now I'm the one on MY knees most every day, her cum loaded pussy and tight ass giving me a good face fucking....and you know....I like it better this way. I know she does too.
0 x
TallSoutherner69

Post by TallSoutherner69 »

Very interesting. My fiance is a bit reserved, but seems to be warming up to this while thing. Maybe she'll get to that point some day.

One interesting thing I discovered last night. After my first week locked up, I had quite a load built up. She said It's the most she's ever seen out of me. I like that idea, as does she.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

TallSoutherner69 wrote:Very interesting. My fiance is a bit reserved, but seems to be warming up to this while thing. Maybe she'll get to that point some day.

One interesting thing I discovered last night. After my first week locked up, I had quite a load built up. She said It's the most she's ever seen out of me. I like that idea, as does she.
Don't rush it....it must be slowly nurtured!
0 x
TallSoutherner69

Post by TallSoutherner69 »

Oh, I'm in no hurry. I'm happy with the pace and the progress. She's warming up and I'm not pushing.

We went out to dinner tonight and my device was pulling a bit. It doesn't usually do it that much, but tonight it was "in a mood" I guess. When I got home, I oiled it up and it's better now. I'm still leaking every day; I guess I'm enjoying the whole experience quite a bit.
0 x