Electro stimulation in steel cage?

Living the real life under lock and key
wspony

Electro stimulation in steel cage?

Post by wspony »

I was just wondering.

I have not played with electro stimulation yet but always found the topic very interesting. A question to everyone out there in chastity that has played with electro stimulation. Is electro stimulation possible while wearing a full steel cage?

I know that electro ejaculation is done in bulls. I have no clue if they feel any pleasure from it or not, but basically anatomically it should be possible to cause muscle and prostate contractions without pleasure, right? Or does electro stimulation of eg. the prostate and the base of the balls automatically trigger a full orgasm?

Anyone here that played a little while in a steel cage? ;-)
0 x
biggar

Re: Electro stimulation in steel cage?

Post by biggar »

If you have a powerful enough electro unit it is. It's way to much metal for my T.E.N.S.. It ends up being a sort of cross between a full blown orgasm and just a milking depending on how you control the pulses and band widths at the point of ejaculation. It can be pleasurable, painful or ruined depending on what you are looking for! Hope this helps a little.
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

biggar wrote:If you have a powerful enough electro unit it is. It's way to much metal for my T.E.N.S.. It ends up being a sort of cross between a full blown orgasm and just a milking depending on how you control the pulses and band widths at the point of ejaculation. It can be pleasurable, painful or ruined depending on what you are looking for! Hope this helps a little.
As long as you aren't using the cage itself as an electrode, it shouldn't matter. You can put a contact pad away from the cage (or insulated from it) and keep it out of the circuit.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wspony

Post by wspony »

So perhaps I should leave this box of a Pandora closed :-)

I modified my Steelheart a little bit because before that it was possible if I was aroused enough I could shake the tube to get pleasure. I also found out that the tip of my electrical toothbrush (without the brush itself) could be inserted into the front-hole to happily and strongly vibrate at my PA-Ring and PA-fixing ... causing a lot of pleasure ...

So ... first modification is a silicone padding measured and formed to my total flaccid anatomy to remove ALL extra space in the tube and keep the prisoner in a bent-down state. And the second modification is soldering (yes you can solder stainless steel) a small stainless steel cap over the hole and drilling small holes into it.

This took away all the possibilities of pleasure. I can not shake the tube anymore since there is no space in there and nothing moves. In fact, there is so little space in there that a full erection is not possible and the additional effect that I can not pull back my dick as far as before because the PA-ring now always resides in the front-position. It can not slide along the side-bars of the PA-fixing a little (along the curve as before).
The closed front-hole does not really change anything regarding urination or cleaning. Enough diameter to get water/urine/soap etc. in/out but small enough to get anything else in.

Better to leave the electro-play out of this for now. I don't own a box and I don't want to buy a box just to find out that this is again a way of pleasing myself (if it is...?) :-) Better to stay in this sub-space type of mind where I really can not please myself instead of having to pretend I can't.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

wspony wrote:So perhaps I should leave this box of a Pandora closed :-)

Better to leave the electro-play out of this for now. I don't own a box and I don't want to buy a box just to find out that this is again a way of pleasing myself (if it is...?) :-) Better to stay in this sub-space type of mind where I really can not please myself instead of having to pretend I can't.
Agreed. I'm caged up to prevent it not to promote it. The only attraction to attaching wires to my CD would be for my KH to have some fun at the controls.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273