Outed, sort of

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Outed, sort of

Post by fuzzydunlop »

My wife told her friends that we have good sex because she has been taking charge doesn't let me orgasm every time.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Re: Outed, sort of

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Markbentorah wrote:Did you know she would besaying this ? how does it feel? are they close friends that you see often ?
Two friends she had a girls night out with, that I see fairly often. She didn't present it as "I keep my husband locked up in chastity" or some crazy kink. She told them that she had good sex twice this week, and not letting me orgasm played a big role (which is true). More like she was being a big tease (which is true) and a little selfish (in a good way). Her friend jokingly called her a big b-tch. At least that's my wife's recollection.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Markbentorah wrote:I am never quite sure that I personally get the full story from my wife/KH when she returns from a girls night out. She tells me lots of information about people we know and their sex lives but insists that she never divulges anything about ours.. Hard to believe but she insists so its got to be true !

I guess it will be interesting to see if they talk or look at you differently ;)

m
They have too much on their own plates to worry about me too much. I am more interested that my wife is telling her friends she is satisfied with me, largely doing things that were my idea. If anything, they are a little jealous. There own problems caused the conversation to come up in the first place.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I keep hearing these stories about women trading secrets about their sex lives, but Mrs. Edge insists that she and her friends never talk about it.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Tom Allen wrote:I keep hearing these stories about women trading secrets about their sex lives, but Mrs. Edge insists that she and her friends never talk about it.
Everyone has a different sense of privacy. My wife has always been a lot more open than me which sometimes causes a little discomfort, but was something I was immediately attracted to. Her interest on sex has gone up a lot over the past year after many years of babies in the house, and I am thankful for that.

A lot of women talk about sex, especially over drinks. I don't think it is usually going to match what straight males fantasize about. In this case, I think she does get a little bit of an exhibitionist thrill telling a friend or two she is having good sex. I don't think she portrays it as anything terribly kinky----just a little risqué. There are many things we do I know she would not talk about.

I will say that since her drive came back we talk about doing a lot of things that seemed impossible before.
0 x
missy jane

Post by missy jane »

Markbentorah wrote:I am never quite sure that I personally get the full story from my wife/KH when she returns from a girls night out. She tells me lots of information about people we know and their sex lives but insists that she never divulges anything about ours.. Hard to believe but she insists so its got to be true !

I guess it will be interesting to see if they talk or look at you differently ;)

m
Just to say I never go into details but only say that we are having lots of sex thanks to 50 shades!
Last edited by missy jane on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
gummicouple

Post by gummicouple »

tcs wrote:My wife told her friends that we have good sex because she has been taking charge doesn't let me orgasm every time.
Seems like it could have been a lot worse. She could have said the sex was not good!

~Alex
0 x
Rubber, bdsm, orgasm control
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

gummicouple wrote:
tcs wrote:My wife told her friends that we have good sex because she has been taking charge doesn't let me orgasm every time.
Seems like it could have been a lot worse. She could have said the sex was not good!

~Alex
I am not complaining. I am thrilled she has had an open mind and understands the benefits for both of us. I am also thrilled that there is chemistry and I am doing something kinky she likes. We don't use chastity devices much. It has been mostly honor system stuff. Last year, we had intercourse a few times without me "finishing". It had become much more common this year.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I've always been an extremely attentive husband (frankly, I can't stand some of my wife's friends husbands...the way they treat women who are absolute treasures is beyond my comprehension).....and it's been a long- standing joke that if my wife goes before me, which one gets first dibs on me. I don't know if she's ever discussed OUR sex life....but it wouldn't surprise me...I've heard things about theirs' that I don't think would have been revealed without a bit of 'mutual sharing'. I don't care...I love women...and am proud to serve what I regard as the better half of the human race.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I know that my wife talks to a couple of her 'best' friends (sisters) about some things, but just generally- not going into details. (I think she would be mortified to tell them of some of the things we do.) She has related to me some things about them as well- in particular, that neither one of them really 'enjoys' sex and don't experience it often, they see it more as a 'chore' than as something from which they can gain pleasure. Although I joke that they just haven't had men that can do it 'right', I think that their strict Catholic indoctrination plays a huge role in this and severely repressed them. (I also joke that I think I could 'turn' at least one of them if I were to get the opportunity, but that is somewhat less likely than my winning a mega jackpot in a lottery...and I don't buy tickets for *that* very often.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted