Chastity Symbol

Living the real life under lock and key
Bert

Re: Chastity Symbol

Post by Bert »

elwoodinchastity wrote:I've come across a new one lately (or at least new to me) that I like. Have you guys seen this one before? (http://submissiveproud.blogspot.com/200 ... -born.html)

I first saw it here:http://elwoodsportfolio.tumblr.com/post ... -this-cake

It seems that it was designed to symbolize femdom relationships but I think the meaning of a symbol (or more specifically, a tattoo) is what you choose for it to be.
A great symbol for all the man who are in a situation controlled by a woman.
In fact I don't miss a key symbol, the closed ring has enough expression. I am going to use it !
Thanks.
Bert from the netherlands.
0 x
elwoodinchastity

Post by elwoodinchastity »

Bert wrote: A great symbol for all the man who are in a situation controlled by a woman.
In fact I don't miss a key symbol, the closed ring has enough expression. I am going to use it !
Thanks.
Bert from the netherlands.
Fuhgitaboutit.
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart
CaptivatedCaveman

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

elwoodinchastity wrote:I've come across a new one lately (or at least new to me) that I like. Have you guys seen this one before? (http://submissiveproud.blogspot.com/200 ... -born.html)
This looks way too Christian for me. I'd go for something much more subtle. A heart with a keyhole design in it for him, and a key with a heart shaped handle for her. Nice and simple.
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
elwoodinchastity

Post by elwoodinchastity »

CaptivatedCaveman wrote:This looks way too Christian for me.
Turn it upside down?
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I have been looking for a symbol to wear for a while. I was hoping that there was a standard symbol that might be known and when around others interested in chastity they would know that symbol much like the BDSM symbol.

A few things I came up with. I had bought a PA Locking hasp a while back for my PA when it was a smaller ga and my wife pointed out I could wear that as a pendant on my leather necklace. (Looks like http://www.thechaingang.com/adult-adven ... -lock.html) the advantage, the kids and all vanilla do not know what it is, It was my PA jewelry and now my symbol of my chastity.

Second I just placed a small masterlock I used before on a Miller cage on my key chain. No one outside chastity would ever figure that one out, might be common outside chastity but a nice reminder while I look for my keys to see that lock that was used on a cage too. lol.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
clamence

Post by clamence »

It seems important to us to display from some way our choices of life without being able to go back. So Muriel and I have inked on our skin the state of each of us. Initially we wanted to do these tattoos on the center of my shaved pubes and on groin of my wife above her pubic hair. But on second thought we also wanted that these drawings are always visible to everyone. In fact a kinky clue to who can understand… And we finally chose to make these brands on the back of our wrist (the left for me and the right for her). These tattoos are complementary. My design is a heart-shaped padlock and the lock is replaced by the lips of a small cunt (obviously HER cunt). Of course that means I'm deprived of the access to her sex. The Muriel’s drawing is a large key with the tip of the key shaped in little cock with hanging balls, symbolizing that she only get control of my dick.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hi there, hope you all don't mind a newbie chiming in but hubby and l are going to get a lock & key tattoo as well. I actually drew out his padlock with kinda like vines on it that form my initials around the keyhole. I'll get a key that matches the lock style. We hope to get them soon, we're very excited!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
clamence

Post by clamence »

Nice drawings. Where are you going tattooed these symbols?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

clamence wrote:Nice drawings. Where are you going tattooed these symbols?
My monkey boy has, of course, let me choose the spot to be tattooed... I love his hips - so damn sexy - so I decided that his lock tattoo will go on his right side, lower abdomen right above his waistband.

I'm pretty sure my key will go on the inside of my forearm or something like that... wherever I find room inbetween my other tattoos lol

~ Lady
Last edited by Michele on Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
clamence

Post by clamence »

LadynMonkey wrote:... wherever I find room inverter my other tattoos lol
A heavy tattooed Lady is so hot... :D
0 x